Where is SO right now?

anHOURover

I don’t regularly go to local 25 meetings. Only a few specific ones. I’m local 251. 45 min away. But Sean did text me this morning congratulating me on the birth of my child.
How’s it feel to have non teamsters running your local from behind the curtain ? Is Tim still eating everything and driving nissans ? Does Fred’s breath still smell ? Does tdu still suck ?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How’s it feel to have non teamsters running your local from behind the curtain ? Is Tim still eating everything and driving nissans ? Does Fred’s breath still smell ? Does tdu still suck ?
TDU still sucks. Fred and I spoke and we have an understanding. Tim, well not really sure what happened to him. Any other questions? The only thing I’ll say about TDU is, the bull:censored2: Hoffa and Taylor played is the exact reason TDU exists in the first place. Btw, you still have a yellow stripe painted on your spine :censored2:!

anHOURover

TDU still sucks. Fred and I spoke and we have an understanding. Tim, well not really sure what happened to him. Any other questions? The only thing I’ll say about TDU is, the bull:censored2: Hoffa and Taylor played is the exact reason TDU exists in the first place. Btw, you still have a yellow stripe painted on your spine :censored2:!
no yellow stripe! yes i also wanted to know if the boss is still eating them pineapples? also did you see how it was a slow day at the tdu the other day and they posted lies about denis going back to the table? they quickly had to do some damage control after that lie! FACT FACT

wide load

Would be nice if more energy and info was coming from SO during this whole process. Sad membership has to turn to a 26 year old driver from WI for everything. Pathetic little Irishman has really disappointed.
8DFB87C6-72CA-4D75-AED9-590EBA48A512.png

wide load

no yellow stripe! yes i also wanted to know if the boss is still eating them pineapples? also did you see how it was a slow day at the tdu the other day and they posted lies about denis going back to the table? they quickly had to do some damage control after that lie! FACT FACT
I could care less about TDU. I don’t go on their website. However what I will say is this, I’m not defending TDU but Denis going back to the table came directly from Denis himself. In close to his own words he said “Based upon the constitution we do have a ratified contract however we will be going back to the table with UPS...Blah blah blah”
If anyone listened to the contract vote call.

anHOURover

I could care less about TDU. I don’t go on their website. However what I will say is this, I’m not defending TDU but Denis going back to the table came directly from Denis himself. In close to his own words he said “Based upon the constitution we do have a ratified contract however we will be going back to the table with UPS...Blah blah blah”
If anyone listened to the contract vote call.

I have another question.
Is Sean going to give me my bike back when he gets elected ? He took my bike and left me with nothing
FACT

wide load

I have another question.
Is Sean going to give me my bike back when he gets elected ? He took my bike and left me with nothing
FACT
First, you should ask him yourself. Second, you are proof that UPS will hire anyone. 3rd, you are a legit maroon. I mean, I’ve met some stupid people in my day, but you are on another level of idiotic.

F

Frankie's Friend

I have another question.
FACT
Nah dude, I saw your bike outside the safety committee room. The bullhorn is still attached.
Did you loan it to the safety co chair so he could do snitch observations on his fellow drivers?
Screenshot_20181020-213124_Google.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

Any safety committee member that performs observations is instantly kicked off the committee here in RI.
That happened here about 3 yrs ago and a driver filed a harassment grievance against the company for directing the employee to do observations. Most all the drivers signed a document (including 90% of the safety committee hourlies) to have the co chair removed from the committee but the BA would not remove him.

Just one more thing the BA has done to infuriate the members.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Any safety committee member that performs observations is instantly kicked off the committee here in RI.
We had guys going out doing safety observations and when the mgt wanted to go out with the safety member he told mgt to friend off.... and went out himself

wide load

That happened here about 3 yrs ago and a driver filed a harassment grievance against the company for directing the employee to do observations. Most all the drivers signed a document (including 90% of the safety committee hourlies) to have the co chair removed from the committee but the BA would not remove him.

Just one more thing the BA has done to infuriate the members.
In our building safety is 100% run by the teamsters. We utilize the CHSP process as a guide only. Throw away anything that could jeopardize an employees discipline. We don’t even allow management to use names on their observations.