Where on upsers website is the link to send flowers.

Indecisi0n

funny+flowers+6.jpg

clean hairy

Somewhere on the website is employee discounts, my life and career, perhaps, I always have to hunt to find it, but try each of the tabs and best I can remember, employee discounts is on the left side of the screen.
Sorry to hear about your Mother, thoughts and Prayers are with you!

clean hairy

I just checked, and on the main screen of upsers, hold your mouse over the "my life and career" tab, but do not click on it.
A drop down menu will appear and employee discounts is the first option that shows up.

yeah I knew about the discounts THANKS (BTW) TO ALL.i SWEAR THEIR WAS A LINK FOR UPS TO SEND FLOWERS FROM UPS TO FAMILIES.i AM NOT GOING TO LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT BUT I JUST KNOW THERE USED TO BE A LINK FOR FREE FLOWERS TO BE SENT. tHANKS ALL!!!

Indecisi0n

yeah I knew about the discounts THANKS (BTW) TO ALL.i SWEAR THEIR WAS A LINK FOR UPS TO SEND FLOWERS FROM UPS TO FAMILIES.i AM NOT GOING TO LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT BUT I JUST KNOW THERE USED TO BE A LINK FOR FREE FLOWERS TO BE SENT. tHANKS ALL!!!
Free and UPS go together like oil and vinegar. There was never a link for free flowers (That I know of).