Where the #^$% is my Turkey

Did you get a Turkey?

• YES

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • NO

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Recieved annual gefilte fish, or suitable alternative.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

overflowed

Topic says it all...
I always got a turkey or ham in the large market I spent most of my time there at. When I transferred to a mid market I never got anything. No cook out jack shot. Don't miss it. Miss the people, hardest workers mostly I've ever worked with. If you can work there you can really do anything else and be cake the rest of your life. Also, all of us that left that I talk to say the same. Don't miss the company but missed the folks.

Last edited:

48meeting

La empire boss told me turkeys are done for due to someone getting into a lawsuit regarding turkeys in the company ??? Didnt explain it all that well ; i figured its another takeaway .; atleast i got turkeys from two years still stuck in the fridge lol.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Where's my raise?

images.jpg

How about a Xmas bonus for not having any disputes or customer complaints?

giphy.gif

Will I get a proper vehicle for this route after peak?

200w_d.gif

Well, o.k., happy Festivus!

Last peak they got the drivers nuthin

I clocked out at close to 2400 so I had to wait until noon to start my day on Xmas eve... the management has a office party with all the fixins. So there was all the bonuses that were supposed to go to the frontline employees... oh wait, we're "vendors"

It will be a Festivus miracle if the drivers get a candy cane with a note taped to it, "thanks for making peak 2016 a profitable one for our investors" #sarcasm

Last edited:

Oldfart

We have had box lunches every morning and a turkey or ham given to us the other day. Must be a district thing.

Yomama11

Mandatory 6 day work week this week and my station has only been fed once... Cold Domino's on Wed night..I guess fedex is cutting their food expense

vantexan

Mandatory 6 day work week this week and my station has only been fed once... Cold Domino's on Wed night..I guess fedex is cutting their food expense
If you aren't getting fed it's most likely your senior's decision or director's. Saving money on their budget to make them look better. I'm in a small station that's nowhere near as busy as last year but we're getting sack lunches and treats in the break room. P.S. They don't call it Fed Ex for nothing, lol.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In my entire time at FedEx, in every station I've worked at, we have never gotten a turkey.

I've gotten a couple. I like your ideas about FedEx vs. Family. BZ to you for putting family first. Whoever said "He who dies with the most toys, wins" is wrong. Never, ever let this company come between you and your family.

They absolutely, positively do not care...at all.

McFeely

Huge Member
I've gotten a couple of turkeys over the years and gave them to my parents. Never really cared if I got them all that much. Honestly if I had a choice I'd be happier with a gift card for booze.

bbsam

Staff member
I have a turkey processing plant in my area. Nasty stuff. Tasty, but gotta blot out the smell and look of that place.