Where's STUG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Haven't heard from him in a while.
Did management force him into exile?
I've been busy training for a marathon I'm running on January 31st. This, peak and unwinding on the BC has made me quite neglectful of my Husbandly/Fatherly duties. Upon further examination of my situation (yelled at by wife and asked when I'm getting off of the computer by my girls) I have re-aligned my priorities and am trying to live within these parameters.

over9five

Staff member
Someday your kids will be grown, and you'll be able to spend a TON of time on the computer (like me).

P

pickup

Someday your kids will be grown, and you'll be able to spend a TON of time on the computer (like me).

One day, your kids will be grown, and you'll regret spending all that time with them and less time on browncafe. Just joking. As I said to someone else, "Browncafe is made for the man, not man for the browncafe" Emerging priorities demand a reallotment of one's time.

Bad Gas!

Stug,

Get the marathons while you can...I always had to balance family and running...Now , the knee's are not marathoable, but the kids are gone...Life happens, balance it out well!

trickpony1

Upstate-
video was classic!
Now if I could just get some of the hot ladies and their "muscle control" on stage with me there would be quite the performance!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is perhaps one of the most well-thought lines I have yet to read on this site.

How would you know???

My first clue was the fact that it didn't have your user name anywhere near it.:wink2:
Come on now Dave. You like to correct peoples posts for spelling and sentence structure and what not. My question was, if you have "yet to read", how would you know? Just a little riddle? Perhaps you meant it that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.