Wheres the party of "ScIeNcE iS rEaL"?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Screenshot_20201120-113613_Epoch Times.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
a Doctor that doesn't practice in a clinical setting... check.

Doesn't work in public health... check.

Owns and operates a business that makes money of alternative therapies... check.

Yeah, let's listen to him!
Serious question that nobody has been able to answer me for the past eight months. For those of you who favor shutdowns and all this nonsense, what is stopping you from locking down yourself? I'd seriously like to know. Why do you need all this government-imposed foolishness? What in the world is stopping you from shutting yourself in and locking your own doors indefinitely?

fishtm2001

Serious question that nobody has been able to answer me for the past eight months. For those of you who favor shutdowns and all this nonsense, what is stopping you from locking down yourself? I'd seriously like to know. Why do you need all this government-imposed foolishness? What in the world is stopping you from shutting yourself in and locking your own doors indefinitely?
No response to my criticism of your quack doctor?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No response to my criticism of your quack doctor?
I couldn't give less of a :censored2:. What he said aligns perfectly with what I've been witnessing. Now tell me why you can't just mask up lock yourself in unless everyone is told to by the gubmint, before I go on nine months without an answer.

fishtm2001

"It moves rapidly, Bob. It moves rapidly and viciously. If you're the wrong person and if it gets you, your life is pretty much over."

"so easily transmissible, you wouldn't even believe it."

Dotard

During a campaign speech in Swanton, Ohio, Trump claimed without evidence that the coronavirus "affects virtually nobody," downplaying the risk of the extent of the pandemic and the danger that it poses to individuals.

What a stand up guy!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"It moves rapidly, Bob. It moves rapidly and viciously. If you're the wrong person and if it gets you, your life is pretty much over."

Dotard

During a campaign speech in Swanton, Ohio, Trump claimed without evidence that the coronavirus "affects virtually nobody," downplaying the risk of the extent of the pandemic and the danger that it poses to individuals.

What a stand up guy!
Nothing to fear but fear itself.

El Correcto

god is dead

Dotard

What a stand up guy!
Trump is a covid 19 survivor, just like 99%+ of people that get it.

DriverNerd

Trump is a covid 19 survivor, just like 99%+ of people that get it.

I wonder if Trump wouldn't have recovered so quickly if not for having the best doctors/experimental drugs available to him, especially with his age/weight/heart disease. (Though I agree most people don't have an issue with it)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Medical science still has many unanswered questions that Doctors have no solutions for.
You would think after centuries of exploration and trial & error all would be known.
So how did someone just find a "new "organ within the human body ?
Given these facts , how can one assume that any certain Doctor is right about an illness ?