Where's your peak pay going?

I'm paying off some old bills and finishing the car payments early. Short of that, building a nest egg for when everything slows down.

Probably gonna get a few small things for myself. No real plans and we don't do Christmas for the most part. Hopefully setting up my edible mushroom farm and get the business going so I don't have to work another job.

What about you folks?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I'm paying off some old bills and finishing the car payments early. Short of that, building a nest egg for when everything slows down.

Probably gonna get a few small things for myself. No real plans and we don't do Christmas for the most part. Hopefully setting up my edible mushroom farm and get the business going so I don't have to work another job.

What about you folks?
Mushroom farm?
What kind of mushrooms...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

What about you folks?
@Gumby would say start a 401k

John Wall

Off My Last Name, With Gigantic Balls
My peak pay is going to a premier psychologist, preferably one that is well renown and has many books published in the field, so I ensure that I repair the deep psychological pain and damage inflicted upon me by my on-car supervisors.

upschuck

My peak pay is going to a premier psychologist, preferably one that is well renown and has many books published in the field, so I ensure that I repair the deep psychological pain and damage inflicted upon me by my on-car supervisors.
You work here and play basketball? I don't see how you do it.

Mushroom farm?
What kind of mushrooms...

I'm taking an old flammulina velutipes spore print hoping to throw them in a co2 rich environment deprived of light to get those long stringy mushrooms you sometimes see in salads but always soup. I'll be knocking up some logs with colonized dowels for the regular winter fungus.

Pink and blue oysters. Maybe knock up a few shiitake logs. I don't grow the fun ones. They grow out here naturally 6 months of the year, and so abundantly, that you're tripping over them in parks forests beaches and anywhere with landscaping. Why catch 5 felonies when you can catch 2 haha. Gotta risk it for that biscuit!

Going to stock up on some weed. Medicinal of course.

I'm down to like 2 or 3 pounds so I think I'm gonna make some tinctures and buy the gear to make candy flavored weed juice for my vape. Anxiety appetite sleep and depression man it sucks.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I'm taking an old flammulina velutipes spore print hoping to throw them in a co2 rich environment deprived of light to get those long stringy mushrooms you sometimes see in salads but always soup. I'll be knocking up some logs with colonized dowels for the regular winter fungus.

Pink and blue oysters. Maybe knock up a few shiitake logs. I don't grow the fun ones. They grow out here naturally 6 months of the year, and so abundantly, that you're tripping over them in parks forests beaches and anywhere with landscaping. Why catch 5 felonies when you can catch 2 haha. Gotta risk it for that biscuit!

I'm down to like 2 or 3 pounds so I think I'm gonna make some tinctures and buy the gear to make candy flavored weed juice for my vape. Anxiety appetite sleep and depression man it sucks.
8AF6C0B9-DE0C-4B00-924C-C83ABAE6663E.gif