Which BC Member Has Been Fired The Most?

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
For a more lighthearted topic (well, sorta), I'm pondering who on here's been fired the most.

I've been fired twice in my career, both for B.S. I received backpay for my first termination, and probably would've for my second, but my B.A. advised me UPS was willing to drag it out if I asked - and unfortunately, it takes liquid cash to pay the bills. Interestingly, since I declined to run for steward I've fallen off the radar even though my demeanor is still the same.

quamba 638

For some reason it's really hard to get fired at my hub. Guys call in two, three times a week and don't even get talked to.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'll go for Stink for active employees.

​Maybe Xexys for non-active but alive.

Maybe Ron Carey for those that are dead ... he got his revenge though.

Last edited:

ogrelord

Ground Down
are we counting working termination? Because if only the ones where you sit at home and get paid count. I've gotten Zero. Now if were just talking termination letters and you work till your hearing and then you win the hearing. I think i'm up to 14 or 15. One time, I got 2 termination letters in the same day.

I know what your thinking, see the union protects a bad employee, but your wrong. UPS keep writing me up during my FMLA, and trying to stack terminations.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
How many times has Stink been fired? :)

I was surprised to learn the other day that BC entrepreneur bbsam was also fired from UPS.

---

And yes, I consider working terminations as terminations.

Last edited:

Buck Fifty

are we counting working termination? Because if only the ones where you sit at home and get paid count. I've gotten Zero. Now if were just talking termination letters and you work till your hearing and then you win the hearing. I think i'm up to 14 or 15. One time, I got 2 termination letters in the same day.
I
I know what your thinking, see the union protects a bad employee, but your wrong. UPS keep writing me up during my FMLA, and trying to stack terminations.

Once to rhe toon of 50,000.00. Sweet justice.

over9five

Staff member
Do 10 warning letters equal 1 termination?

39277077.jpg