Which group give more....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have been hearing a rather odd thing lately that the lefts, who have been calling all those that did not vote for O racists yet they as a group give the least to support charity .
Oh, please look at the facts ( TOS & friends ) before you jump in , even the mighty Al Gore has given less than .02 % of his earnings ( his reply was that he helped others by supplying "public monies "; TAXPAYERS ). But then again those on the left can not stand up against real facts, for it clouds up their focus on facts.
The left helped the USA lose the war in Asia, peace thru paper; which lead to the most brutal mass murders in history, yet no one on the left will say it
happened.
Now there are actual facts that say those that call others racists are in fact wrong. Its not the leftists that open their wallets to charity, its the less earning & more open minded common people.
What would happen if those today who do give decided that enough is enough...let the left do it all. Our main concern today forward is our own families.
Let all the wanting call upon the leftists to fill the soup kitchens.

chev

Nightcrawler
I have been hearing a rather odd thing lately that the lefts, who have been calling all those that did not vote for O racists yet they as a group give the least to support charity .
Oh, please look at the facts ( TOS & friends ) before you jump in , even the mighty Al Gore has given less than .02 % of his earnings ( his reply was that he helped others by supplying "public monies "; TAXPAYERS ). But then again those on the left can not stand up against real facts, for it clouds up their focus on facts.
The left helped the USA lose the war in Asia, peace thru paper; which lead to the most brutal mass murders in history, yet no one on the left will say it
happened.
Now there are actual facts that say those that call others racists are in fact wrong. Its not the leftists that open their wallets to charity, its the less earning & more open minded common people.
What would happen if those today who do give decided that enough is enough...let the left do it all. Our main concern today forward is our own families.
Welcome too the world of cheap :censored2: elitists left wingers. They are more than willing to donate from your pocket.:sad-little:

tieguy

Banned
happened.

the leftist libcon has always been the true oppressor of the person of color. they convince the person of color that they have no value and no hope unless they rely on big government to feed and clothe them.

diesel96

Yeah, I'll tell ya those liberal elitist wackos, how dare they raise money and awareness Concerts, Charities and Rallys for Live Aid, Farm Aid, We are the World, Rock for Darfur, Tsunami Victims and Katrina Victims (and some of you knock Sean Penn for taking part in phyiscally rescusing victims before Bush move a finger). Peolple like Spielberg, Sandra Bullock, Leo Dicaprio donating over a million dollars each for the Tsunami victims for example. Oprah donating millions home and worldwide. Goerge Clooney helped organize a telethon to raise 130 million dollars to help 9-11 victims and "A Concert of Hope" for Tsunami Victims. Madonna, Julia Roberts 2 million each to 9-11 victim survivors and the list goes on.
These are the people whom right wingers believes "don't represent the heart and soul of America".
Why try to seperate, label and differentiate which group gives more than the other....are you that obsessed and full of hate you guys would rather live in "The Divided States of America"?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah, I'll tell ya those liberal elitist wackos, how dare they raise money and awareness Concerts, Charities and Rallys for Live Aid, Farm Aid, We are the World, Rock for Darfur, Tsunami Victims and Katrina Victims (and some of you knock Sean Penn for taking part in phyiscally rescusing victims before Bush move a finger). Peolple like Spielberg, Sandra Bullock, Leo Dicaprio donating over a million dollars each for the Tsunami victims for example. Oprah donating millions home and worldwide. Goerge Clooney helped organize a telethon to raise 130 million dollars to help 9-11 victims and "A Concert of Hope" for Tsunami Victims. Madonna, Julia Roberts 2 million each to 9-11 victim survivors and the list goes on.
These are the people whom right wingers believes "don't represent the heart and soul of America".
Why try to seperate, label and differentiate which group gives more than the other....are you that obsessed and full of hate you guys would rather live in "The Divided States of America"?

That is always the problem with Generalizations...there are always exceptions.
I thank and commend all those left-wing pantie-wetters that D mentioned here.

I guess I am full of hate since I don't want to be a Borg. :knockedout:
Hugh, where are you my man?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
my original assumption still stands, that overall the common folks who earn less give a larger share of their wealth than the higher earning ones. And most do it without any fanfare.

diesel96

I guess those left wing pantie-wetters says thank you and pick up the slack to all those right-wing chickenhawk John Wayne wanna-be's......Did you say generalizations ? :wink2:

my original assumption still stands, that overall the common folks who earn less give a larger share of their wealth than the higher earning ones. And most do it without any fanfare.

Exactly....your assumption......Besides using Al Gore or Joe Biden as a barometer of charitable giving, here's the typical testing research....Lets setup a Salvation Army collection Santa in a conservative bible belt state on a sunday after church at a walmart and another Salvation Army collection stand in the middle of the left leaning city of San Fransicso in a tourist dstrict then compare the total money collected from each city and that will determine who gives more.....:rofl:

tieguy

Banned

They make millions to billions. these acts of feigned kindness are the least they can do. I support their meeting their obligations as a privledged class of citizens to help better mankind. I do not support thier political positions and I do not want to know what their political beliefs are. For me its a distraction. I find myself thinking about the persons political beliefs when I see them on tv or in a movie.

If they really supported the heart and soul of america they would be choking 200 stops and stressing out over peak right now.

Not sure how you can defend them for doing what for them should be the bare minimum.

chev

Nightcrawler

:surprised: Careful now. You might offend someone.:laughing: God forbid! Those bruised feeling are hard to repair.