Which hub is better ?

ram0213

There are two hubs in my area hiring for package handlers for the same shifts. One is Pontiac, MI and the other is Madison Heights, MI. I live in between the two and wanted to know if anyone here works at either center. I would like to take the 4am shift but was wondering if one is busier than the other or if one is more advantageous to work at since I know once you pick a hub you are stuck there for good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maspeth Hub was the worst in the history of UPS.
It was so bad they changed the name to try and get rid of the memory.
Based on that, I would say don't choose Madison Heights since it starts with an "M".

They are hiring there in michigan I though that state was a ghost town with a 40 percent unemployment rate. I'd take the first one that will hire you.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Maspeth Hub was the worst in the history of UPS.
It was so bad they changed the name to try and get rid of the memory.
Based on that, I would say don't choose Madison Heights since it starts with an "M".

What made the hub so bad.....examples please

DainGrant

There is no such thing as a good hub every hub has their fair share of problems that's why its called a H.U.B. - Humans Under Bondage...LOL u are under bondage until u clock out. My advice is try the job see how it fits u...if not there is always a solution papa....Mickey D's........
'

Which one has better opportunities for advancement if that's what your long term goals are? If you're not long term then which one is closest to minimize your expenses in traveling to and from work.