Which one of you "UPS Men" made this?

tarbar66

I cant believe somebody hasnt done a brown spoof using the 'Cheers" theme song! That'd be worth doing.
The Cheers theme was used in a commercial back in the 80’s or 90’s that focused on a driver named Bobby The ladies had the hots for Bobby if I remember because of his physique and shorts.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The Cheers theme was used in a commercial back in the 80’s or 90’s that focused on a driver named Bobby The ladies had the hots for Bobby if I remember because of his physique and shorts.
Someone could chime in, but shorts were only made available in the late-80's I think.
Jim Casey and UPS were against the idea of shorts, which would take away from the envisioned delivery appearance.

tarbar66

The first year or two when shorts were made available you had to buy them. The union made (reached an agreement that) the company make shorts available as a free standard uniform requestion.

Johney

Someone could chime in, but shorts were only made available in the late-80's I think.
Jim Casey and UPS were against the idea of shorts, which would take away from the envisioned delivery appearance.
Early 90's. I can still remember the first guy to get them. The socks had the gold ring.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The first year or two when shorts were made available you had to buy them. The union made (reached an agreement that) the company make shorts available as a free standard uniform requestion.

I have a theory that all that extra money we pay for the overpriced required UPS socks is saved in Atlanta's strike fund !!
It's safe to say they have more money in there than the Teamster's fund, LOL ;)

UPeopleSuck

Which one of you did this :censored2: LOL

Attachments

• CAA5943A-1B04-4A4E-8730-B9A4AB0A1F45.jpeg
    CAA5943A-1B04-4A4E-8730-B9A4AB0A1F45.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 181