Which Religion seeks to harm the USA, Sharia Law, or Neo Conservatives?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For years now, the right wing has tried to scare everyone in this county about Sharia law, and the muslims trying to force all Americans into one religion by force.... They have Blah Blah Blah about it non stop for years.

But, who is really the bigger threat to the American way of life? Who is really the threat to our freedoms, like the freedom of religion??

Clearly, it isnt ISIS or Al Qaeda...

Its the NEO CONSERVATIVES... Look what Governor Matt Blevin had to say the country has to go through, in order to force ONE RELIGION and ONE GOD in this country...

Bevin says physical fight may be needed to preserve conservative values

Insane talk.

An actual sitting republican governor calling for a civil war, where people get killed in order to force everyone to be a Christian...

Just plain crazy.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Armed Conflict in America, just so people could have Gay people, and force out all other religions in this country.

People like this governor, are the REAL threats to this country's survival.

TOS.

newfie

upload_2016-9-13_20-29-40.png

W

What The Hawk?

I would say Sharia Law. But I'm confused as to why topics like this are even discussed on a UPS forum.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Whats the matter Newfie?

You dont seem to disagree with the governors words, could it be that you also support the killing of fellow americans just because they dont believe what YOU believe?

Is that how a democracy works?

We end up killing each other until one side emerges and that "side" makes the new rules??

This is what the governor is talking about, these are HIS WORDS, not mine.

He has called for ARMED conflict, or Americans shooting Americans, and yet, none of you people want to disagree with him, but on the other hand, you want us to watch out for Sharia Law or ISIS...

Give us a break.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another nonsense thread by TOS that never should have been started.

Nonsense?

Sorry Charlie, your side just got called out.

This governor, like you, shares the ignorance of not understanding why republicans keep losing elections. Since he, like you, dont comprehend the "why" part, you both seem to want to solve the problem by bloodshed.

This governor, unlike YOU, decided to air his thoughts publicly and called for BLOODSHED.

Bloodshed of Americans.

One people killing each other over 1930's religious ideals, only its 2016.

This is the voice of HATE, this is the face of ignorance.

And if you dont condemn it, then you are a part of it.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nonsense?

Sorry Charlie, your side just got called out.

This governor, like you, shares the ignorance of not understanding why republicans keep losing elections. Since he, like you, dont comprehend the "why" part, you both seem to want to solve the problem by bloodshed.

This governor, unlike YOU, decided to air his thoughts publicly and called for BLOODSHED.

Bloodshed of Americans.

One people killing each other over 1930's religious ideals, only its 2016.

This is the voice of HATE, this is the face of ignorance.

And if you dont condemn it, then you are a part of it.

TOS.
I condemn Chicago , but no one in power wants it to stop.
Why is that ?

rickyb

For years now, the right wing has tried to scare everyone in this county about Sharia law, and the muslims trying to force all Americans into one religion by force.... They have Blah Blah Blah about it non stop for years.

But, who is really the bigger threat to the American way of life? Who is really the threat to our freedoms, like the freedom of religion??

Clearly, it isnt ISIS or Al Qaeda...

Its the NEO CONSERVATIVES... Look what Governor Matt Blevin had to say the country has to go through, in order to force ONE RELIGION and ONE GOD in this country...

Bevin says physical fight may be needed to preserve conservative values

Insane talk.

An actual sitting republican governor calling for a civil war, where people get killed in order to force everyone to be a Christian...

Just plain crazy.

TOS.
the true threat to freedoms is the american government in particular but govts in general and the corporations who control them.

but yea i did read that some kind of whites in america are the biggest terrorist group.

W

What The Hawk?

I don't necessarily think "some kind of whites" are the problem. There are so many violent/terrorist like groups in America.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm all for the group that lets thieves keep their hands.
That does not stone woman for being raped.
That allows people to be whipped on the streets by secret religion police units.
i really don't mind a few gays being throw off roofs.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm all for the group that lets thieves keep their hands.
That does not stone woman for being raped.
That allows people to be whipped on the streets by secret religion police units.
i really don't mind a few gays being throw off roofs.

And yet, you wonder why your party keeps losing elections...

The thought process of its voting base is simply, ****ed

TOS.

Gloominati

D.Y.S.
Over zealous Christians seeking to enforce their version of truth on everyone is just a Western version of the b.s. in the Middle East. Religion run amuck. Period.
Neither are right. We're but a speck of dust bruh.

Last edited: