While We Fear the Crazies in the Middle East......

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=119087
TRAIL OF TERROR

By Bob Unruh © 2010 WorldNetDaily
jihadC.jpg

Jihad training video
A new video released by the Christian Action Network shows Muslim women at a compound in New York state practicing throat-slitting techniques and assault weapons attacks.
The video was distributed by the makers of the movie "Homegrown Jihad: The Terrorist Camps Around the U.S.," which documents how a jihadist group has developed dozens of training camps across the nation.
WND reported at the time how Jamaat ul-Fuqra has built 35 compounds – mostly in the northeastern corridor of the U.S.
Now the organization has posted on YouTube a "chilling" training video provided to CAN by an unnamed law enforcement source about the Muslims of America headquarters in Hancock, New York

AND HOW DOES OUR GOVERNMENT RESPOND,
Christian Militia Raid: Were the Hutaree Targeted for Threats Against Muslims?

ADRIAN, Mich. (WXYZ) - Several arrests were made this weekend after the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force took part in raids around Adrian that may be connected to a militia group.

The FBI conducted multiple raids throughout Saturday and into Sunday, with one of them centered on a property where known members of a militia live. The land is owned by a man who lives in a house on the property. His sons live in two mobile homes that are also on the property. Saturday's raids were concentrated on those mobile homes.

Helicopters were spotted in the sky for much of the night, and agents set up checkpoints throughout the area, including in Sand Creek and Clayton in Lenawee County. Witnesses tell Action News that it was like a small army had descended on the area.

A command center, including two satellite trucks and a radio tower, had been set up at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department in Ann Arbor.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just when a person thinks they have seen everything along comes some idiots forcing kids to pray to a cardboard cutout of Geo Bush. The world is full of sick people---not just in the mideast.

wkmac

Just when a person thinks they have seen everything along comes some idiots forcing kids to pray to a cardboard cutout of Geo Bush. The world is full of sick people---not just in the mideast.

I'll Amen Brother Rod on that one!
:wink2:

As to the above post with video provided via the Christian Action Network, I've not watched it yet but I did ask myself with that name just how fair they would treat someone outside their greed, especially others from another religion regardless of other factors. After going to their website and reading under the "About Us" section, I'll just find something else to do instead of watching that video.

Maybe I'll read Anton LaVey's book again!
:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
I wonder just how hard some good "christian" would have to talk to persuade one of those good little christian girls or boys to strap on a bomb and kill the satan lovers in the name of Jesus? Then again, I can see why some of you guys eat this stuff up!

[video=youtube;fxdt_f0hwUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg&feature=related[/video][/QUOTE]

I often read your posts and wonder how far removed you really are from doing something of such a nature in protest of our present political system. I then realize that since you have never spoken about doing such things nor acted in such a fashion that I don't need to worry about you doing something so crazy. I would think the fact that our christians have not strapped any bombs on our children may lead us to mentally provide them the same consideration. I'm not a fanatic of any religion but I believe the insinuation here is uncalled for and totally unjustified.

there is an effort here of which you are a willing participant to demean all christians based on the radical rantings of a few.

there are crazies and religious ones everywhere the difference however small it may be to you is that their crazies strap bombs on their kids and ours know to draw the line at such behaviour.

Blizzard

I wonder just how hard some good "christian" would have to talk to persuade one of those good little christian girls or boys to strap on a bomb and kill the satan lovers in the name of Jesus? Then again, I can see why some of you guys eat this stuff up!

[video=youtube;fxdt_f0hwUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg&feature=related[/video]

I often read your posts and wonder how far removed you really are from doing something of such a nature in protest of our present political system. I then realize that since you have never spoken about doing such things nor acted in such a fashion that I don't need to worry about you doing something so crazy. I would think the fact that our christians have not strapped any bombs on our children may lead us to mentally provide them the same consideration. I'm not a fanatic of any religion but I believe the insinuation here is uncalled for and totally unjustified.

there is an effort here of which you are a willing participant to demean all christians based on the radical rantings of a few.

there are crazies and religious ones everywhere the difference however small it may be to you is that their crazies strap bombs on their kids and ours know to draw the line at such behaviour.[/QUOTE]

the key to undermining the foundation of ours built on christian beliefs and family values is to show the most extreme examples and present them as representative of the norm.

You see the same thing with the tea partiers. they find a few crazies standing nearby and present them as tea partiers.

Unfortunately it is an effective tactic as we chase perfect polarization.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
the key to undermining the foundation of ours built on christian beliefs and family values is to show the most extreme examples and present them as representative of the norm.

You see the same thing with the tea partiers. they find a few crazies standing nearby and present them as tea partiers.

Unfortunately it is an effective tactic as we chase perfect polarization.[/QUOTE]

Good point!!! This also goes for many things that the liberal dominated media portrays and our politicans promote. If you dont like Obama your a racist. If you dont support healthcare you want poor people to die. If you dont support amnesty for illegals aliens your a white supremisist. The list goes on an on.