White Folks Pandering

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lady Antebellum changes name in support of Black Lives Matter movement

First it was the Democrat's Leaders in the Halls of Congress ... now it's a Country Music band changing it's name. LOL
Lady Antebellum says it needs that name no more ... now they are Lady A!

That’s right, as Confederate monuments are torn down, this trio is growing up. - Chuck Arnold
1591900030793.png

The trio broke down on Twitter just why — in the wake of George Floyd’s death in police custody and the Black Lives Matter movement that has intensified in its wake — it is changing its name.

1591900138540.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Democrats criticized for wearing Kente cloth stoles in honor of George Floyd

Their clothing choice was derided on social media by some, with one author, Obianuju Ekeocha, posting a video saying the move was “virtue signaling.”

I had to say something about the American politicians shameless and ignorantly using the Kente fabric as a prop in their virtue signaling. *I’m usually more mild mannered than this so please forgive me, I’m upset.

“I’m sure they put around their necks as some kind of mark or show of unity or solidarity with black people,” Ekeocha said in part. “So, in other words…this colorful fabric they had around their necks as some sort of placating symbol to show that they are not racist and they are together with black people.”

1591901178119.png

35years

Gravy route
So white folks are suposed to hate and blame themselves simply because they are white. Shame me into apologizing for racism I did not participate in.

That's the politically correct position now.

I hate myself, I hate myself. It's all my fault, it's all my fault.

I better hurt myself...

William-Shatner-Slapping-Himself.gif

UPSER1987

So white folks are suposed to hate and blame themselves simply because they are white. Shame me into apologizing for racism I did not participate in.

That's the politically correct position now.

I hate myself, I hate myself. It's all my fault, it's all my fault.

I better hurt myself...

View attachment 299194

Your statement is equivalent of minorities hating themselves for being brown or black.
You may not have participated in racism, but your ancestors did. Just as minorities feel the reverberations of years of stereotyping.
Both are wrong, but it is time now to level the playing field. It has been tilted in one direction far too long.

35years

Gravy route
Your statement is equivalent of minorities hating themselves for being brown or black.
Exactly my point. The current trend is to try to shame whites not for their personal participation in racial discrimination but simply for their skin color.
You may not have participated in racism, but your ancestors did. Just as minorities feel the reverberations of years of stereotyping.
No, my ancestors actually were more likely white slaves themselves, considering their country of origin.

So many assumptions...

rod

Retired 22 years
And good thing we aren’t talking about the 1800’s...
I'm beginning to wish it was. That is the trouble, Most blacks still believe it is and the whites have tried to moved on. The past is water over the bridge. EVERYONE now has so many opportunities to better themselves-- there is NO reason to behave like animals.

rod

Retired 22 years
Level the playing field?

So basically you think black people are inferior and need a handicap to play the game of life on par with all the other races in this country.

Very racist of you fren.
If anything the playing field has tilted more in favor of blacks when it comes to getting hired or into schools. Most of them just don't seem to want to take advantage of it and would rather do their little "Oh woe is me" routine.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Let's change all the Robert Byrd places in West Virgiania to the BLM Federal Building ,Antifa Memorial Highway,Defund Police State House, Forget History High School

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If anything the playing field has tilted more in favor of blacks when it comes to getting hired or into schools. Most of them just don't seem to want to take advantage of it and would rather do their little "Oh woe is me" routine.
We've essentially been doing reparations through a welfare state since LBJ's 'great society' in the 1960's. All it did was create a new Democrat plantation for blacks. Time to end that nonsense.