White House

moreluck

golden ticket member
139513_600.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh gee, another Obama bashing thread... couldnt have this gone into one of the numerous other obama bashing threads that you have already started?

TOS

Nimnim

The Nim
Oh gee, another Obama bashing thread... couldnt have this gone into one of the numerous other obama bashing threads that you have already started?

TOS

While I'm tempted to agree with you here, nothing in the OP indicates Obama, aside from the date posted. I could easily attribute this with the last 3 presidents and you'd probably agree with 2 of them in regards to this picture.

edit: I did expect something different when clicking on a thread named "White House" though.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
While I'm tempted to agree with you here, nothing in the OP indicates Obama, aside from the date posted. I could easily attribute this with the last 3 presidents and you'd probably agree with 2 of them in regards to this picture.

edit: I did expect something different when clicking on a thread named "White House" though.

Shows your capacity for interpretation. Grade (friend)

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

TOS
I searched many pages and there are no threads titled White House..........White House is/was home to many presidents. If I want to comment on the china pattern of Mamie....this is where it would go. You are obsessed with Obama.......he's not the first pres., you know.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I searched many pages and there are no threads titled White House..........White House is/was home to many presidents. If I want to comment on the china pattern of Mamie....this is where it would go. You are obsessed with Obama.......he's not the first pres., you know.

And you my dear, are obsessed with starting useless threads that could and should be combined into one topic. Unfortunately, because the "right side" of this board doesnt object to your content, you are allowed to start as many threads on the same subject as possible.

Just an observation.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
It would be funny if the pres was hunting this fox with an AK47.............:bigsmile2:

Via Daily Caller:

The White House is going to war with another fox — and this time, it’s personal.

The Wall Street Journal reports that a red fox has been causing chaos around the White House, tripping security alarms, digging up Michelle’s garden and distracting the president from his duties.

The Secret Service won’t give any details about how often the fox trips the White House’s obviously sophisticated security alarms, but rest assured, officials say, they’re watching.

President Obama was apparently “stunned” to see the fox roaming freely down the oft-photographed White House colonnade, home to the world’s shortest, but most dramatic, outdoor strolls.

The bushy-tailed visitor first made his appearance at the White House just before the October government shutdown, the Journal’s Carol Lee reports.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

TOS
TOS You know the best part? luck-brownie among others, suffering from SEVERE ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome) can't decide from one day to the next what Obama is. One day, he is a lazy incompetent bungler that can't tie his own shoes or pick the right color of suit. The next, he is a evil genius/mastermind, simultaneously working the puppet strings of HUNDREDS of massive conspiracies.

That Obama is a "secret Muslim" is my favorite, when he is probably an agnostic.

BrownArmy

...That Obama is a "secret Muslim" is my favorite, when he is probably an agnostic.

I agree...

It's likely impossible to be elected to the office of President of the US in this day and age without being a Christian (look at the hell JFK got, being Catholic...), so of course Obama played the game.

My guess is Obama is an atheist.

Can you imagine an avowed atheist candidate making it to the final round of a Presidential election?

Not in this country, not in the next few decades.

upsgrunt

I agree...

It's likely impossible to be elected to the office of President of the US in this day and age without being a Christian (look at the hell JFK got, being Catholic...), so of course Obama played the game.

My guess is Obama is an atheist.

Can you imagine an avowed atheist candidate making it to the final round of a Presidential election?

Not in this country, not in the next few decades.

So he "played the game" in regards to religion.
Ya think he played that same game in regards to eligibility?

BrownArmy

I'll say it again...

If Obama wasn't a citizen of the US, do you really think he could have made it past the paperwork to run?

I can't tell - Obama is either an insane super-villain hell bent on destroying the US, or he's a bumbling idiot that can't get out of his own way.

Which is it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I hope you were wearing your tin foil hat when you posted that, otherwise the muslim alien body snatchers are probably on their way to your house right now.

upsgrunt

It's a valid question that followed up a statement by BA.
It must really strike a nerve with you, because instead of intelligent response, you fly off the the handle- yet again.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's a valid question that followed up a statement by BA.
It must really strike a nerve with you, because instead of intelligent response, you fly off the the handle- yet again.
You really think in 2014, questioning the president's birth certificate is valid? I find you very entertaining. Please continue.