White House

upsgrunt

Get off your high horse, stop the condescending attitude crap, and act like a man. You may think you can talk down to, and belittle me, but you just make yourself look like an ass. I will not play your game- troll someone else.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Get off your high horse, stop the condescending attitude crap, and act like a man. You may think you can talk down to, and belittle me, but you just make yourself look like an ass. I will not play your game- troll someone else.
You suggested our president is not an American citizen, and I'm the troll? I need to act like a man?

You're the one who needs to grow up, accept that republicans lost, and try to move forward with some dignity and respect for the electorate process you choose to participate in.

I didn't vote for him btw.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
news flash .. three more Democrats from Mass. have stated that they will run in 2016 .
Governor Deval Patrick ,
John Kerry ,
and
Sen. Elizabeth Warren .

Think of them as the modern Three Stooges — Larry, Curley and Geronimoe.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://time.com/3421801/secret-service-white-house-security-breach/

According to the Secret Service, the Uniformed Division officers who did nothing to apprehend 42-year-old Omar J. Gonzalez after he hopped over the White House fence “showed tremendous restraint.” The agency is so arrogant that it thinks it can make such an obviously ridiculous statement and the public will buy it because we are fools.
But the Secret Service is not fooling the FBI. Senior FBI officials are horrified by the Secret Service’s handling of the matter and are laughing at its effort to cover up its own failure by brazenly praising the officers’ “restraint.”
In protecting the White House, the Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and the Uniformed Division’s Emergency Response Team, armed with P90 submachine guns, are supposed to be the first line of defense. But they were either asleep or just not paying attention when Gonzales sprinted across the lawn. They thus failed to unleash the agency’s Belgian Malinois dogs, which are cross-trained to sniff out explosives and to attack an intruder and take him or her down.

moreluck

golden ticket member
r8sd4x.jpg