Who can read lips?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
My wife really does read lips, she used to translate what former Atlanta Braves Manager Bobby Cox used to say before the umpire threw him out of the game.

The First Lady did say "All of this for a flag?", just like the YouTube title said.

As far as the fatal accident Laura Bush was involved in, it happened on the way to a party, not coming from it. She was not drunk at the time or charged with DUI.

That is kool., it must be a blast to take your wife to sporting events...easedroping on players would be a riot!!!:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

That is kool., it must be a blast to take your wife to sporting events...easedroping on players would be a riot!!!:happy-very:

Bobby Cox used to accuse the ump of having unnatural relations with his mother a lot, that was the point where the ump would toss him out for arguing a call.

wkmac

Bobby Cox used to accuse the ump of having unnatural relations with his mother a lot, that was the point where the ump would toss him out for arguing a call.

Did he ever call the ump a K0K Svker?

[video=youtube;WM16afDRbPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM16afDRbPM&NR=1[/video]

I'm liking Fredi but sure miss the manager toss with Bobby. :happy-very:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh really, Mr. Hypocrite. You haven't answered my request for proof Laura Welch Bush was drunk, or even drinking and driving, at the time of the fatal accident. Yet you want me to give you an outline why I don't like MO? I asked first, you go first.

Ahh, the usual right wing cut and run. I expected nothing less.

You and I both know whats up with you and your dislike. Your just afraid to admit it in public, like the rest of the closet dwellers.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey tos, care to explain just how MO was ordered by the courts to surrender her law license ?
She spent many years getting it, but it only took a short time for her to lose it.

bhos' last speech was about living within your means, yet
365726263e765915f90e6a706700c37a.jpg

EAST WING BLING: MICHELLE O'S $42,000 DIAMOND CUFFS...

Ahh, the usual right wing cut and run. I expected nothing less.

You and I both know whats up with you and your dislike. Your just afraid to admit it in public, like the rest of the closet dwellers.

Peace.

Nice try Nobody. The only running here is you trying to run for your assertions. Just stop the liberal left step and come up with your proof.

The fact is I asked you for your stupid claim first. When you(no one else) answer that I will turn in my report. It's already typed out and waiting.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
My biggest problem with the video clip is MO apparent boredom with the whole ceremony. She shakes her head in disapproval. The FLAG that was referenced survived the collapse of the twin towers. It represents many things....those that died in the tragedies on 9/11, those that survived, those were brave in helping during the crisis and after....and more. Too bad she seemed to have other things that she thought she could be doing instead of honoring the memory of the many that were affected that day.

My biggest problem with the video clip is MO apparent boredom with the whole ceremony. She shakes her head in disapproval. The FLAG that was referenced survived the collapse of the twin towers. It represents many things....those that died in the tragedies on 9/11, those that survived, those were brave in helping during the crisis and after....and more. Too bad she seemed to have other things that she thought she could be doing instead of honoring the memory of the many that were affected that day.

My reactions to the video were not as deep as yours because I expect nothing better from her, or from him for that matter. Actually her response to the ceremony didn't bother me as much as his response to her. His nod of approval with pursed lips was very telling.

TOS posted : Ahh, the usual right wing cut and run. I expected nothing less.

Peace.

Nice try Nobody. The only running here is you trying to run for your assertions. Just stop the liberal left step and come up with your proof.

The fact is I asked you for your stupid claim first. When you(no one else) answer that I will turn in my report. It's already typed out and waiting.

Come on TOS, you've been called out and have failed to respond with an answer. I understand you though, you can't back up your lie riddled accusation about Laura Welch Bush. That's OK, now everyone can see you for what you are. I suspect that you never wanted me to post anything else about my dislike for Michelle Obama, you just took a shot at me on a ridiculous claim that I am a racist. Once again the best word to describe you is disingenuous.

Come on TOS, you've been called out and have failed to respond with an answer. I understand you though, you can't back up your lie riddled accusation about Laura Welch Bush. That's OK, now everyone can see you for what you are. I suspect that you never wanted me to post anything else about my dislike for Michelle Obama, you just took a shot at me on a ridiculous claim that I am a racist. Once again the best word to describe you is disingenuous.

And the silence is deafening.

?????????

TOS...are you OK? You've been very quite the last couple of days. I hope you aren't feeling ill. Hopefully it is nothing more serious that just fatigue from being overloaded at work.