Who cant wait for Football regular season to start?

Man i been waiting for a long time and i cant wait for football season to start after preseason.
Im a loyal New England Patriots fan.

Whats your favorite team and why?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah I am definitely. Im tired of preseason already. Getting boring. Aint no sports to watch for sure. Baseball season pretty played out til the post season anyway. Favorite team is the Cowboys. Me n my best friend since age like 7 or 8 have been our favorite team. You gotta stick with your team through the good times and the bad times. That's a true fan man lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They need to clean house in NY. Freakin joke the jets. The owner acts like he don't care bout winning. Ill admit my cowboys somewhat of a joke too. Pencil neck Jerry Jones to stay out of the locker room and let the coaches coach.

Returntosender

They need to clean house in NY. Freakin joke the jets. The owner acts like he don't care bout winning. Ill admit my cowboys somewhat of a joke too. Pencil neck Jerry Jones to stay out of the locker room and let the coaches coach.
It's Romo he can't get it done during the close games/playoffs. Also Dallas primary RB seem to always get hurt. Then it RBs by committee.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Bengals fan for as long as I can remember. The only one in my family. Everyone else is either Pittsburgh or Cleveland. They look good this year, but it's an odd year so they'll be mediocre. I did see however that lots of analyst predict them to make it to the AFC championship game and a few think they'll make it to the Superbowl. But all picked either Atlanta, Seattle (my #2 team since I've lived in the NW for the last 20 years), or SF (I hate these guys...) Dallas is another team I can't jump on...they're fun to watch though but Romo is too hot and cold. They need to draft a QB and toss him into the fire like the did with Aikman.

cynic

New York Giants fan way back to when they couldn't win a game. Now that I'm in Texas I'm a Cowboys fan - until they play the Giants.

Wait - we talkng NFL here or Lingerie League? :wink2:

gingerkat

Need I say more?
1239874_10151566976950213_1645858772_n.jpg