Who could use a smaller package car?

MO_PC

Saw an old P32 driving around recently. Who has a route that could use something that small? If so how many packages/miles do you do on average?

Attachments

• P32 Ford.jpg
    P32 Ford.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 372

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Drove one just like that in middle 90s
80 boxes 50 to 60 stops 0 pickups
It would go like a champ in the snow

280 to 300 miles

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We have one in our center. It sits out in the parking lot partially covered by a tarp because the windshield is shattered. I'm pretty sure a family of gophers have taken up residence.

Apparently they use it during peak season. If I wind up getting it, I am going to request that the windshield stay broken and the gophers be allowed to stay so they can help preload since they'll probably do a better job anyway.

km3

We have one that's used for shuttling packages between the hub and the customer counter all day long.

Now that sounds like a nice gig...

JL 0513

Saw an old P32 driving around recently. Who has a route that could use something that small? If so how many packages/miles do you do on average?

Isn't that just a 500? Thought every center had those used for air drivers/airport runs (except that they're newer).

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Have a p700 now. The mountain guys are all getting p630 in the next month. Mine will probably have a hitch included. So I can drop off a t60 for my soon to be last pick up. Do 100 stops 165 miles with 5 pick ups. As of now.

I used to have a sprinter van on my old area. I think it was called a p 450. Awesome ride there. The air drivers destroyed it