Who Dat

airbusfxr

Congrats to the New Orleans Saints. Since Katrina in 2005 the city has seen UPS's ops go to almost nothing. The airline had a large operation at MSY and it will never be the same. I grew up in the city and UPS has always been a part of MSY and will continue to operate with the best drivers and workers in the UPS system. Who Dat say they going to beat them Saints?

trickpony1

Sad to see Pete Townsend reduced to air guitar and Roger impersonate Bob Dylan. So, closing my eyes really didn't help.

I agree.
If they had put on a performance reasonably close to their "Live at Leeds" album, I wouldn't have cared who won the game.

TheDick

Sad to see Pete Townsend reduced to air guitar and Roger impersonate Bob Dylan. So, closing my eyes really didn't help.

Cant beleive they'd put a band:dissapointed: that cant play anymore. But then again The Who are safer than some of the "wardrobe malfunction" bands:funny:

By the way I LOVE The Who. But sreaming ur songs since the 60's cant be easy on ur vocal cords

airbusfxr

This SuperBowl was the most watched event ever on TV history. To bad a few of you missed it, we will all be on the lakes, trails, beaches and bedrooms, while you are watching cars ride in a circle, but good luck to your car since you might be paying for health care to support UPSs lower tier driver. Who Dat Says they going to beat them Saints.

Last edited: