Who Dat

airbusfxr

With the latest 300 pilot layoff article it seems that there will be plenty-o-money for nascar, bowling, golf, etc etc. I guess the IPA's MOU with UPS turned out to be trick.

Big Babooba

I'm with you AJ. It's going to be a long dry boring summer................................ :surprised:
Boring? What could be boring about stomping Yankee fans on a nice sunny, summer day in Boston? In New England, we love our Celts, Bruins and Pats - But we live and die for our beloved Red Sox!

705red

Browncafe Steward
AJ is sad.

Football is over.

But Mardi Gras is fast approaching!!

I will eat my words, I said the Colts would win and the saints needed to play a perfect game in order to keep it close. Minus that 4th and goal, the Saints wanted it more. While the colts were playing content.

I like Peyton Manning, but a little part of me wanted to see the Saints do it, because Aj wanted it so bad. So there was a little part of me pulling for you AJ. Congrats and WHO DAT!

over9five

Staff member
I heard on the news that the NFL decided they owned the phrase "Who dat?". The Louisiana senator had to write to the commissioner and tell him to give it a break.

airbusfxr

I didn't watch the game. I did something even better and she loved every minute of it! (I did too!):happy2:
While your watching the Cubs I wont watch them and I will do something better and she will love every minute of it! I will too! Who Dat says day going to beat those Saints?

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Very smart time to do it!!

You have a life long reason to support the Saints!!!
And you'll never forget when you became engaged!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

While your watching the Cubs I wont watch them and I will do something better and she will love every minute of it! I will too! Who Dat says day going to beat those Saints?

So now you're an expert in baseball? Who Dat loser Airbus pencil whipper. It you, chump

airbusfxr

Dude, I was replying to post 16. MYOB, you are a day late and a dollar short. Quit replying to every post. And for your pencil whipping statement, friend#%& Y#$.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Air, ignore DOS, he has shown that he is under obvious stress because him and his airline management team cannot get a contract in place. His poor leadership qualties have been carrying over here for the last few weeks. He has no credibilty with the majority of us, so you dont have to stoop to his level.