Who do you trust...Dimocrats or Repubs...

island1fox

:sick:
Demonic-rats are going down !!

Moreluck,
Sorry I do not trust any of them ---I would like to see all incumbants voted out ---I am sick of people like McCain !! I hope all the independant --right leaning tea party candidates get voted in. I t is really time for term limits !!! Corruption is rampant !!!

bbsam

Staff member
:sick:

Moreluck,
Sorry I do not trust any of them ---I would like to see all incumbants voted out ---I am sick of people like McCain !! I hope all the independant --right leaning tea party candidates get voted in. I t is really time for term limits !!! Corruption is rampant !!!
Ah, term limits. Don't think I've heard of those since "Contract with America". What Schtick will the Right "wow" the electorate with this year? Should be good for a laugh.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._elections/nevada/election_2010_nevada_senate
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid attracts just 39% to 42% of the Nevada vote when matched against three Republican opponents. Two of his potential opponents now top the 50% level of support. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey in the state also shows that 62% of Nevada’s voters support repealing the recently passed health care law. That’s a bit higher than support for repeal nationally.

Reid faces four little-known Democrats in the June 8 primary.

He is expected to then square off against one of a record 12 GOP challengers.

Actually the GOP doesn't have to do anything, the dems already have done enough damage to themselves.

island1fox

Ah, term limits. Don't think I've heard of those since "Contract with America". What Schtick will the Right "wow" the electorate with this year? Should be good for a laugh.

Sure, like I have been "wowed" by the transparency and the new bi-partisan tone in Washington. Bamboozled is more of the correct term --using Obama's own term !
Cannot wait for those health premiums to go down !

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I don't like McCain.....too old for the job. Last time I voted for him because he WASN'T Obama.

Same here...I like him for his military history and his strong stance on pork barrel spending and earmarks but his other policies suck. He is a progressive.

bbsam

Staff member
Sure, like I have been "wowed" by the transparency and the new bi-partisan tone in Washington. Bamboozled is more of the correct term --using Obama's own term !
Cannot wait for those health premiums to go down !
just sayin'. So you don't really expect them to come through on term limit this time either?