Who else here had gas turn BAD

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
in attempt to impress some dudes at a auto repair shop on route today i tried a little to hard to gas them out before leaving, and,, well you know the rest. I had to dispose of my unmentionables and had that 'unfresh ' feeling all day... Anyone else know the feeling?

Leftinbuilding

in attempt to impress some dudes at a auto repair shop on route today i tried a little to hard to gas them out before leaving, and,, well you know the rest. I had to dispose of my unmentionables and had that 'unfresh ' feeling all day... Anyone else know the feeling?

Classy post. Something we are all interested in I am sure.

Bad Gas!

I know a thing or two about Bad Gas..I've done a UT (underware toss) a time or two in my 30 years of driving..Sometimes you have to be careful..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My best friend had this happen to him one day on route he called his father to tell him what happened. First words out of his dads mouth when he picked up the phone. "you'll never trust a fart again will you". Kind of freaked him out to this day no clue how he knew.

The funny joke in package was to do it in another guys package car just as you leave. Extra points if you can slam the bulkhead door behind you.

Buck Fifty

So you tried to impress some guys by crapping your pants. Hope your better with the ladies !!!

Next time just catch the fart and throw it in there face !!! Its called a Buttercup !!!