Who else here had gas turn BAD

1321340184796_4491235.png

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Everybody "sharts" at least once in their life.

Few people share it with others, though.

My sharts will remain private.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Apparently your separator wasn't working. I've left undershorts in the woods while hunting, in a bar while libating and in a DR bag. .... Happens.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Deliver many over 70's to the farmers implement business on my route. Have one of the employees there that consistently breaks wind when he comes into my package car to assist with the heavy packages. He has worst gas than any dog I can recall. Always laughs and promises to get the problem fixed.
Ordered some Liquid Ass on the internet and have started to spray it on any of his personnel packages that I indirect to the business. He always asks me what the noxious smell is on his parcels and I reply "Just scratched my ass before handling your packages." Payback is sweet!

OptimusPrime

Used to have to ditch my draws, but for a different reason. Would go out and do all my business. Build up a good "jumped in a pool" look. But then I had to go to a pharmaceutical supply house, and scan broken returns for a few hours. Place was chilly as all get out with the ac cranked. The sweaty draws would dry out, and the salt/sweat would turn to razors. Always did my residentials free balling.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here I sit, cheeks wet and parted;

Tried to fart, instead I sharted!

OK, when I was a child, in dinosaur times, I heard my parents say a jingle......

"Here I sit, broken hearted.
Came to :censored2: and only farted."

Also heard.....
Amen, brother Ben,
Left a fart and shot a hen.

Crazy-ass family!!!