Who else is sick of all the political BS we are all being fed?

chev

Nightcrawler
Honestly. I am sick of the BS that all the elitists are handing us all.
We are ALL being fed what they want us to hear. How many of these campaign promises will really come to fruition? Short of being a conspiracy theorist, I think we are all cattle just following the rhetoric of the news media and bloggers. There is so much going on behind our backs. Backroom deals. Porkbarrel spending. I'm sick of this crap. I can't wait for election day to be over so I don't have to hear another "he said, she said" add.
Time for smaller government. Time for the people to take back what belongs to them. Time to tell politicians who the real boss is. For the people BY the people.
-Rant over. Take it for what it is.- :dissapointed:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I've always voted socially and not politically. There's no sense in voting any other way IMO because they're to many variables and to much opposition to get your policies through without greasing palms or trading your vote to get a policy across.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Along those same lines I plan to vote locally;
Q? #1........yes to abolishing state income tax.
The last time this question came up it was to roll down the tax rate to 5%. It passed but the elected ones said no. Now its payback time. We the people are not stupid. Its time to really cut the fat out of the state budget. Oh they are crying that it will hurt the " children ", ya right. No more automatic pay raises for the teachers & statehouse bums. Let's see them actually have to live on a real salary.
Since Prop 2 1/2 is law. The crying of "it will raise your property taxes " is useless. ( Prop 2 1/2 means that property taxes can not be raise above 2 1/2% without an override vote )

over9five

Staff member
"Who else is sick of all the political BS we are all being fed?"

If you're sick of it, simply put TOS on "ignore".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"Who else is sick of all the political BS we are all being fed?"

If you're sick of it, simply put TOS on "ignore".

Oh no 095, now TOS will give you negative rep! :angry:

Oh yeah, that's right, TOS is a pariah and she can't give negative rep...nevermind. :funny:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

tieguy

Banned
I'm definitely sick of it. One thing that may happen today is one party accountability. No more skating under the radar as our present congressional group did after they destroyed the economy.

It may be good to remind americans of how well liberals run the country. Long as I'm not scrubbing floors in Iran when its all said and done.