who got murdered today? On Topic

Star B

White Lightening
Suburban routes can be refreshing. I prefer the rural routes. Less chaotic.
I find the rural routes to be more chaotic. Suburban routes you can shut your mind off and just follow DRA. Rural routes you actually have to think and plan and readjust as the day goes with oncalls and such.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Well what I said about my rural route on the previous post/ pic ran true today...

sketch-1545109169899.png

Same dispatch of noon, similar stop counts, 30 miles to route., 180 on route miles! 25 miles to home. Clean plate, those 3 stops were DEX 016s... guessing the neighboring route took them by accident.

But, @HD219 , I thought you had a tight route of 30 miles??? That's rural?

It was a Sunday, so less traffic about competing with the workers that has bankers hours (9-5 jobs) and school busses/ kids on the street. No chaos that day

Last edited:

HD219

Well what I said about my rural route on the previous post/ pic ran true today...

View attachment 226763

Same dispatch of noon, similar stop counts, 30 miles to route., 180 on route miles! 25 miles to home. Clean plate, those 3 stops were DEX 016s... guessing the neighboring route took them by accident.

But, @HD219 , I thought you had a tight route of 30 miles??? That's rural?

It was a Sunday, so less traffic about competing with the workers that has bankers hours (9-5 jobs) and school busses/ kids on the street. No chaos that day
I was doing 30 miles because there was so many packages. For a while I was doing 110 stops and 80 of those stops were in the village which is an insann amount for how tiny it is.

SmithBarney

Got annihilated today, 95 total stops(70del 25 pickups) usually do 50-60 deliveries and 25 pickups... oh I can barely walk after all the extra work.

oh 250miles too... ;)

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yeah, but you're not straight lining... you double back to the same area for the pickups?

Not bad tonight, clocked out at 2130, because a customer requests a re-attempt for a DSR

SmithBarney

Yeah, but you're not straight lining... you double back to the same area for the pickups?

Not bad tonight, clocked out at 2130, because a customer requests a re-attempt for a DSR

Its all done in a straight line here in the boonies... Straight line out, straightish line back... oh and management wants reatt on all Sigs that are not in on first attempt... hah hah yeaaa..nope!

Preventable

Managers that were hourly?

There are certain very rare situations where I think they can get payed out based on their calculated hourly base rate ([Monthly wagex12]/2080), but I think its a lot more common for them to be credited with extra time off instead... a lot easier... so maybe this guy was given 2 vacation days for being in on Christmas?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We were told to expect the next 2 days to basically mirror today, my old body can’t take 175 stops 3 days in a row lol
Thank goodness managemnt made a decision to let our seasonal handlers be jumpers today. I definitely would have brought back unattempted freight if not. My helper was fantastic!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's why I don't feel bad in the least when people don't get their stuff in time for Christmas. Don't be stupid
They’re stupid enough to believe the companies that they order from, that they can order til the 23rd and still get their packages by Christmas. I told everyone I knew (especially the procrastinators) to not believe the lies. Order early. Lol.

Star B

White Lightening
I went out with 87 and did 300 miles and breaked back at the station. I bypassed one city which saved me half an hour and only caused three DEX1s in total. One of which is someone, who I swear is ordering :censored2: one sock at a time, because I've been to their house daily with a poly bag from that black athletic place. She's been getting her stuff early the rest of the year, so she can suck it and live with one late.

The other one... wasn't medicine, wasn't from a lawyer, wasn't perishable, doesn't use us the rest of the year, didn't care.txt

We were warned by our SM that the excrement was going to hit the fan, and it sure did.... tommorrow is going to be fun with the in town routes being blown out even farther and DRA struggling.

SmithBarney

I cleaned house today.. but my neighboring routes brought back 50-60stops each, that's after dropping to our helpers.. They already want us to call the "weather" line to hear the delay, currently sitting at 30min late start...

McFeely

Huge Member
I crushed my route and everybody in my loop did too (roughly 450 stops between 3 of us). We consolidated our pickups and outbound and all got back to the station at the same time.

Then after working the night sort, I was voluntold to go back out and help another who didn’t ask for help when people were offering at 16:00. I clocked out just under 14 hours.