Who has the “Sweetest” Route or “Deal”? - On Topic

Meat

There are a lot of pretty sweet routes and/or “deals” out there, but who has the sweetest. Remember, be sure to stay on topic.

dex 84

I actually have it pretty good as a 3 location swing where I am domiciled at one location and get paid to travel to the other two. Long days when you factor in the travel and I gotta work hard with a compressed delivery and pickup window but I don't mind it.

SmithBarney

FT getting minimums every week since halloween, doing as litttle as possible, claiming i'm too old to do the same work as the new people. done by 2:30 daily.

dezguy

One of the senior couriers at my sta. Guy rarely has to go on road, does arts and crafts most days for management. Gets 8 hours a day doing much less than everyone else and is a paygrade higher than most.

Don't know how the guy managed it but he's a bloody genius.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
One of the senior couriers at my sta. Guy rarely has to go on road, does arts and crafts most days for management. Gets 8 hours a day doing much less than everyone else and is a paygrade higher than most.

Don't know how the guy managed it but he's a bloody genius.
Does he follow all the NASCAR races too? :-)

Serf

PT AM courier gets back from his route & spends the next 3,4,5 hours making the station schedule because management doesn't want to.

Oldfart

To celebrate None Of Your Business Day.
You bragg about your job and benefits and criticize me for working 10 hrs a.week. If you are so financially well off, shouldnt be a need to work full time. I do it for cheap insurance, sounds like you need the money.

bbsam

Staff member
You bragg about your job and benefits and criticize me for working 10 hrs a.week. If you are so financially well off, shouldnt be a need to work full time. I do it for cheap insurance, sounds like you need the money.
07AF2704-59F9-4A65-8AF2-1352F1EBFB21.jpeg

dezguy

Which is just another way of saying you're doing it because you didn't plan for your financial future. In other words, you're doing it for the money.

Oldfart

Which is just another way of saying you're doing it because you didn't plan for your financial future. In other words, you're doing it for the money.
Na. But good try. My deal is so good ms cactus cant believe I got it. Meanwhile she works full time while I work 10 hrs a week.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Na. But good try. My deal is so good ms cactus cant believe I got it. Meanwhile she works full time while I work 10 hrs a week.
Some ol’ tale from Ms. Mc Bragg.

Your wife won’t let you retire. She obviously wears the pants in your family.