Who has to shave at UPS?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
agreed, but I'm sometimes one of them lol. I listen to my ipod and zone out when I'm loading....I don't like to be bothered. I hate being interrupted for some dok or hazmat safety bs....
Nothing wrong with that, at all. In fact I'd go even further, sometimes play games with myself, seeing how few words I could say a morning. No interrupting the radio or I-pod. Target Zero!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nothing wrong with that, at all. In fact I'd go even further, sometimes play games with myself, seeing how few words I could say a morning. No interrupting the radio or I-pod. Target Zero!
That's a good idea.....my pt sup is a pretty decent guy as far as management goes, but he loves to talk.... he'll literally follow me in and out of my trucks till i get annoyed....lol.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
same here. When I'm working local sort, ear buds go in. Makes doin time a little easier.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
That's a good idea.....my pt sup is a pretty decent guy as far as management goes, but he loves to talk.... he'll literally follow me in and out of my trucks till i get annoyed....lol.
There's a imo great skit/sequence on Seinfeld where the co-workers pretends to be crazy, psychotic, in order to push away annoying stalky co-workers. I thought it was genius and could easily fit into UPS operations.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There's a imo great skit/sequence on Seinfeld where the co-workers pretends to be crazy, psychotic, in order to push away annoying stalky co-workers. I thought it was genius and could easily fit into UPS operations.
Yesssss i remember that one lol. Seinfeld was great....and yeah could totally work. He's been my sup for like 5 years....he should know better lol. Bb58 don't talk and load....i will occassionally text and load....but only for people I actually like.... and that's a short list.....lol

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
So your saying my coworkers aren't really crazy or psychotic? That hurts.