Who here has things happen daily that make you think: how the hell are we still in business ????

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I think that everyday just looking at all the trucks loaded by Stevie Wonder, the idiotic dispatches and SUPER DUPER :censored2: UP DOLS lmfao. But yet we dont need the supes around cause all they do is BUCK everything up all day and are totally worthless, but for some strange reason, even though we solve all the problems they create, they still hate us for that 1 important reason in their eyes, STUPPOSEDLY WE MAKE TOO MUCH DAMM MONEY lmfao. WTF DUDE REALLY lol.

Stopher

It's :censored2:ing rediculous. What the hell is going on? I'm at the point I don't want to get out bed anymore. Gonna be a stellar peak season.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I think that everyday just looking at all the trucks loaded by Stevie Wonder, the idiotic dispatches and SUPER DUPER :censored2: UP DOLS lmfao. But yet we dont need the supes around cause all they do is BUCK everything up all day and are totally worthless, but for some strange reason, even though we solve all the problems they create, they still hate us for that 1 important reason in their eyes, STUPPOSEDLY WE MAKE TOO MUCH DAMM MONEY lmfao. WTF DUDE REALLY lol.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
GIF-bill-cosby-do-want-excited-face-funny-happy-GIF.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've had a few that made me really scratch my head. One that really stands out is from several weeks ago. HR sent me an e-mail that a new guy was starting the next day, even though I never asked for him. When I sent an e-mail back saying we were overstaffed as is I get "The plan says we had to hire someone, so I did."

Like what? I get a quarterly turnover report and I'm told I need to fix it, then you send me someone who I ended up having to layoff for two weeks, now going into 3. Makes sense.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I've covered a route in which Orion has you run in-town business air, run two or three towns worth of extended stops, then come back in town to finish running the business ground from the morning.