Who is in/close to the 50K club?

JL 0513

I just finished the most hours I've ever done in a week as a driver. Easily beating years of peaks because of the 70 hour exception. Did about 67 hours on road this week. . This coming week looks the same.

As of next Friday, $48K.

Here's to reaching average US annual household income by July!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Trying to get the down payment for our first house. Figure I work my butt of for 2-3 years and get a big enough down payment that I won’t need to work more than 9 hrs a day to afford my mortgage. Too many guys in my building that HAVE to work 55+ hrs just to be able to pay the house.
You're doing it right man, good job.

21Savage

Attachments

• source.gif
    source.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 114

preloader2driver

You're doing it right man, good job.
Thanks. Kids are still small. Wife and I are on the same page. She knows why I get home late. Just hit top rate too this last year. Got a $13 dollar raise! Sad to see guys 20 years in and still putting in those 12 hr days because they HAVE to. Figure I’d WORK now and PLAY later.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Thanks. Kids are still small. Wife and I are on the same page. She knows why I get home late. Just hit top rate too this last year. Got a $13 dollar raise! Sad to see guys 20 years in and still putting in those 12 hr days because they HAVE to. Figure I’d WORK now and PLAY later.
Good for you man. Hard to find a woman whos strong enough to deal with our lifestyle.