WHO IS PROUD?

Future

Victory Ride
No idea why i even started this thread,but we all do alot of bsing on here about the company and alot of hatred and horror storys. I guess what I am asking is are you proud as workers to work for UPS? After I pull away fr allll the BS from Mgt I can actually say Yes. I have a college degree etc should have taken a different path, but honestly when i do my job and put on that uniform there is a sense of pride!

Travwise

We will probably catch some hell for it but I am also proud to work at UPS. I have the same complaints as everyone but strip away the BS and it's a great job. I was a police officer for 10 years before coming here and I wouldn't trade my best day copping for my worst day here.

Have a good weekend everybody!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Quigley

I never went to college. This company has given me a lifestyle I could only dream of if it wasnt for them. Yes there is BS but show me a company where there wouldnt be any. Would I recommend this company? Absolutely.

HubBub

If you can't find pride in what you do you should find another line of work (generally speaking). We might not be curing cancer, but we do serve an invaluable function in society, and thanks to our union we do so in a way that allows us to preserve our dignity and self-respect. I personally am proud to be a part of this company.

Quigley

Honestly, besides the money. How could you convince a young person, to take a job here?
So what industry would you recommend for a young person without a college degree? I didnt start at UPS till I was 38. Had a dozen of different jobs, always looking for something better. I never had one where there wasnt any BS or some :censored2: supervisor.

So what industry would you recommend for a young person without a college degree? I didnt start at UPS till I was 38. Had a dozen of different jobs, always looking for something better. I never had one where there wasnt any BS or some :censored2: supervisor.
We cant keep,young guys around here. They work them too hard , harass them too much, Then scratch their heads when they quit!

UPSER110

I am proud to work at UPS. You just have to deal with the BS and realize they are just packages and you can only work so fast/safe . My wife knows I wont be home early, but we have weekends off and I make good money. There is job security at UPS, and a sense of accomplishment everyday.

upschuck

They do beat the snot,put of the new hires. Everybody has to pay their dues but, I dont think I could make It here. as a new hire now!

Yes you do not need a college degree for this job! But a lot of people, can not do this job! Thats the only reason, we get paid so well!
As a young person, or in your present condition. I might agree with you in my present condition(old fart), but as a young'n I could handle it, just not let them get to you.