WHO IS PROUD?

Future

Victory Ride
If you can't find pride in what you do you should find another line of work (generally speaking). We might not be curing cancer, but we do serve an invaluable function in society, and thanks to our union we do so in a way that allows us to preserve our dignity and self-respect. I personally am proud to be a part of this company.
I think in your reply is what the answer is and should be!

Future

Victory Ride
NO - Was many years ago; not now.
Just looking for the finish line ......
Yes I am looking for the finish line also, but you still need that company to do well (Union) to do well.....and you want to retire from something after 30 yrs that you are not proud of?????

brownrod

I like a lot about what I do but I have no pride. In the sense that I don't want to tell anyone I work for UPS and don't want to talk about UPS to anyone.
When I'm working I try to do a good job and work safe but outside of work I don't want anything regarding UPS to be a part of my life. I'm here for a paycheck. The price is right. That's it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Didn't the staff say to stop posting other member's personal pictures? Superdave will be upset!
images-5.jpeg

Mack Grant

Im proud,but not as much as I used to be. We used to be able to service our customers, not such much. anymore!
Was talking to my sup the other day just bs'ing and he's been an onroad since the mid nineties. He reminded me of the time when service failures were completely out if the question. Now the company weighs/rationalizes the failures as "acceptable losses"

Z

ZQXC

Yes I am looking for the finish line also, but you still need that company to do well (Union) to do well.....and you want to retire from something after 30 yrs that you are not proud of?????

The "after 30 years part" is already in my mirrors so I won't lose any sleep over pride, or the lack thereof.

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

To all those who take "EXTRA PRIDE" in their job.Nothing is wrong with that.
However,get injured(to where you can no longer do your job) or commit a cardinal sin that will cause you to get fired from your job and see what happens to that "pride".

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
To all those who take "EXTRA PRIDE" in their job.Nothing is wrong with that.
However,get injured(to where you can no longer do your job) or commit a cardinal sin that will cause you to get fired from your job and see what happens to that "pride".

For someone who is supposedly a coke driver, it's remarkable that you are this familiar with UPS references like cardinal infractions.

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

For someone who is supposedly a coke driver, it's remarkable that you are this familiar with UPS references like cardinal infractions.

it's astounding that you seem to have a simple mind to believe that people start working and just work ONE job in their entire life.

p.s. - congrats to micheal sam..he's a ram now!

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
Not proud. Feel harassed and threatened at all times. Company times my route so that in order to achieve scratch you would need to go 10 miles over the speed limit and work through lunch. Then they preach safety worry about how many times you back even though you have gone 20 years without an accident Evil bastards. Like working for NAZIS.

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

Not proud. Feel harassed and threatened at all times. Company times my route so that in order to achieve scratch you would need to go 10 miles over the speed limit and work through lunch. Then they preach safety worry about how many times you back even though you have gone 20 years without an accident Evil bastards. Like working for NAZIS.

aren't you the snitch that stay snitching on your fellow brown workers at your HUB?
If anyone should be "PROUD" it would be you....im shocked to say the least.

This is my humble opinion and I write this alone in Vegas.

Driver7906

I don't agree with what A LOT of what UPS does but every corporation has certain things that they do at the employees' expense. The medical, dental, vision benefits and the amount of vacation and sick time we get is unheard of at most other places of employment, not to mention the pay we receive. I try to focus on the positive aspects of the job because there are a lot of people out there who would love to do what we do for a living. I get asked quite often on-route if UPS is hiring and most of these people want to be drivers.

There is no other place I'd rather work. I do my job at the best of my ability and take pride in what I do.