Who is Ray Epps and is it important to know

floridays

I should have made this post long ago as the question is not a new one. The media, J6, DOJ as well as many others try to scrub him or deny his existence on January 6, 2021.

I'm just curious who is aware of him and should it be common knowledge who he was, what he did and who is making excuses, covering, or even denying his importance.

floridays

He wasn't a Fed. He just worked for them.
Maybe, maybe not.
He was an asset of the Federal Government that day however.

It's undeniable considering existing evidence and how this evidence was dealt with in light of how at most parader's and simple trespassers have been arrested and held to answer for charges.

Undeniable.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe, maybe not.
He was an asset of the Federal Government that day however.

It's undeniable considering existing evidence and how this evidence was dealt with in light of how at most parader's and simple trespassers have been arrested and held to answer for charges.

Undeniable.
Why is it so hard for those on the right to admit that they have some real asshats in their ranks?

It’s never their own people. It’s ANTIFA, FBI, CIA, some dead South American dictator…the list goes on and on.

Why not just accept he was a radical right wing D-bag?

floridays

Why is it so hard for those on the right to admit that they have some real asshats in their ranks?

It’s never their own people. It’s ANTIFA, FBI, CIA, some dead South American dictator…the list goes on and on.

Sam, the right is full of asshats, it still does not justify the FBI and DOJ for not meting justice equally and equitably. Those are two words that the left attempts to drown the right with.
The record of Ray Epps will not go away, it will not be scrubbed.

I see I hit a nerve. Why no charges, why no arrest, he was an "insurrectionist" it's all recorded.
I did your homework for you Sam, you can copy my paper, I promise you we will both pass the test when it is given.

vantexan

Will be happy to when the Left acknowledges that the 2020 riots were a lot worse, that Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself, and the liberal press doesn't sweep under the rug such things as parade goers getting run over by a minority member. Acknowledge your own asshats then come talk to us.