Who is the poster that posted in their local

ManInBrown

They only have to work one day a month to get a full pension credit at the end of the year? That blows my mind. How is that even possible? I know someone on here said it. I mentioned this to another feeder driver in my building and they didnt believe me. Said no way is that possible. When i was in package we had drivers who would go home every single day that it was possible. So these drivers could work once a month, get another job, and retire with a full pension. Lol

Turdferguson

Just a turd
They only have to work one day a month to get a full pension credit at the end of the year? That blows my mind. How is that even possible? I know someone on here said it. I mentioned this to another feeder driver in my building and they didnt believe me. Said no way is that possible. When i was in package we had drivers who would go home every single day that it was possible. So these drivers could work once a month, get another job, and retire with a full pension. Lol

One punch a week here.
Sure it wasn't one punch a week?

542thruNthru

@Brownslave688 ?

Don't you need 1 punch a month?

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@Brownslave688 ?

Don't you know need 1 punch a month?
6DFEDA44-FB90-4C12-BE56-EC8AC810DB82.jpeg

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Teamcare has so many different branches it’s hard to keep track. My best friend has teamcare but it’s not the same benefits as ups teamcare

I know we have insurance through Aetna and our dental and vision is a fund that we pay a small portion and the company pays a bunch into. The dental is good. The vision is a pain in the ass because there’s only certain :censored2:in places that will accept it and that they will pay to.