Who is Who in Ramsey! Batman & Riddler

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Warning UPSers in Ramsey and Paramus - you are walking amongst cloaked figures that are at odds with one another but they don't know who the other is!
They seem to be talking about the Penguin though. LOL :funny:
Don't get caught in the crossfire!

L

Luke Skywalker

I used to work there a Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away... and remember, Jedi Masters don't go crazy -- they just get eccentric.

Here are a few of my more famous quotes that quite possibly could relate to the goings on in Ramsey :

* Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering.
* Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly upon our own point of view.
* Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him.
* You cannot escape your destiny.

and regarding the dress code and tights, have you seen the folks that try to stuff five pounds of potatoes in a two pound bag? and you tell me tights aren't in the dress code...???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
who the heck is ********** ??? is it the "BIG GUY" in G&A :stalker: ??

Yes it is but one of the Moderators **** his name out. I think he's got people on edge.

That would be a scary image ... sort of like the hippo in Fantasia...very disturbing! LOL
HippoFantasia.jpg

Hoke,

What are you talking about.....Based on your picture in open line....i thought you looked like JR from HEE- HAW !!!! Time to go....both you and Stu.... !!!!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoke,

What are you talking about.....Based on your picture in open line....i thought you looked like JR from HEE- HAW !!!! Time to go....both you and Stu.... !!!!!!!!!

ROTFL

I was wondering how long it would take you to find this!

They wouldn't let me wear my overalls...otherwise I would have looked just like my brother Junior. LOL

Dfigtree

What's a University of Iowa grad doing in Louisville?

What's a grad from Glassboro State Teachers' College doing leading I.S.? Glassboro is fine school for those of who like teaching (I do) and several other professions but I would prefer as a shareholder that management leadership possess an IVY degree from say, Wharton.