Who Is Working Tomorrow 12/10 (Sunday)?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Pats don’t play til Monday night so I’m available to work.

As of now they are saying that we will not be processing Friday pickup volume or going on road 12/23. I personally find this hard to believe.

Told my on car that I am available to work 12/24 but would like 12/26 off so I can spend time with my family in Albany on the 25th and 26th.

The Pats don’t play til Monday night so I’m available to work.

As of now they are saying that we will not be processing Friday pickup volume or going on road 12/23. I personally find this hard to believe.

Told my on car that I am available to work 12/24 but would like 12/26 off so I can spend time with my family in Albany on the 25th and 26th.
Where is the derail icon?.
Go cut his grass and wash his car like you always do.

On some days yeah. They'll say 8am start that never happens, then drivers finish trickling 1030am, usually by noon we (pt skeleton crew) are done.

I don't know why we are starting 2 hours earlier when we just did so much today to make a dent in Monday.

Rack em

Made the Podium
On some days yeah. They'll say 8am start that never happens, then drivers finish trickling 1030am, usually by noon we (pt skeleton crew) are done.

I don't know why we are starting 2 hours earlier when we just did so much today to make a dent in Monday.
It's Ups, nothing makes sense. Orion said to start you 2 hours earlier so that's what they did.