Who is your favorite mod

I know this isn't high school but I just got this idea from the locked thread.
This is just an appreciation thread or a thankyou thread not a popularity contest.
The mod that has helped me through my computer illiteracy the most is Hoaxter when ever I have a question he responded fast.

So if you want to pay it forward and say something positive feel free. At ups sometimes we aren't told good job or thanks so enter at your own risk. :happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
It seems like everyone on here is a mod of some sort. WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to much "moderizing" going on.

Big Babooba

Your Honor, I respectfully refuse to answer the question because I would incriminate myself and violate the protections granted to me by the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution. (and yes, I have used it before...and no, the back seat of a Crown Victoria is not comfortable!)

Big Babooba

Sorry, those aren't pictures. They are raised reliefs on copper discs. Also, I see that some of the discs have buildings on them and not Abraham Lincoln. AND DON"T SEND ME ANY CANADIAN MONEY!!!!!!

P

pickup

I posted my answer to the question here 40 minutes ago where I named my favorite moderator. Apparently, one of the other jilted moderators abused his powers and erased my answer. I suppose whoever the moderator was, he was OVERly jealous. Want proof? well my post isn't there.

Nimnim

The Nim
I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled ...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Is this a trick question?

We are all moderators.
We have a responsibility to follow the TOS.

We have been provided a tool to report posts.