Who out there have these in your buildings’ trucks?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Was in a truck borrowed from another hub with these all over the shelves. Is this the solution to misloads and no-scans?

Attachments

• F18C113F-2B55-4B9B-9A5C-1373C922C5F5.jpeg
    F18C113F-2B55-4B9B-9A5C-1373C922C5F5.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 231

CoolStoryBro

Was in a truck borrowed from another hub with these all over the shelves. Is this the solution to misloads and no-scans?

Misload solution confirmed. Huge decrease in misloads in my center. Most our misloads were from bad pal labels..

Loader scans each pkg they load in the truck. But beyond that I don't have a clue how it works.

Indecisi0n

Misload solution confirmed. Huge decrease in misloads in my center. Most our misloads were from bad pal labels..

Loader scans each pkg they load in the truck. But beyond that I don't have a clue how it works.
I get 3-400 packages a day , no way he is scanning them all plus his other 3 sets.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I get 3-400 packages a day , no way he is scanning them all plus his other 3 sets.
Same here. I have about the same amount of pieces and 5-10 misloads a day. They are cracking down hard on no-scans. So I scan all my misloads and yet everyday they still put the same millennial wannabe thug on my truck. So in the end, I’m the one under a microscope because dude can’t do his job. Awesome

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So, we have had this for a while now. Yes it reduces misloads. But, you will never leave on time again, and if you thought you had seen bad load quality before, guess again. It gets much worse.

john chesney

So, we have had this for a while now. Yes it reduces misloads. But, you will never leave on time again, and if you thought you had seen bad load quality before, guess again. It gets much worse.
Did the same people that designed Orion sell us this too. I have a feeling a lot of rich people are laughing their asses off on a beach somewhere saying I can’t believe we got them again