Who should have first dibs on todays work?

Michael Scott

In my center todays work was offered from the top down per usual. But it seems like with saturday being 22.4s regular workday, they shouldve had first dibs. Wasnt the case

Sporhwhore

Nobody wants to work a Saturday until it’s double time same way in my hub! All the usual 9.5 grievance guys and guys that would rather be fired than work a Saturday were livid they couldn’t work today! Saturday air only! Tuesday going to be extremely heavy!

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Nobody wants to work a Saturday until it’s double time same way in my hub! All the usual 9.5 grievance guys and guys that would rather be fired than work a Saturday were livid they couldn’t work today! Saturday air only! Tuesday going to be extremely heavy!
I smell a runner

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I smell a runner
I Just Felt Like Running GIF - Forrest Gump Running Just Felt Like Running GIFs

Sporhwhore

Mid seniority ( youngest old guy) just have too many young guys that complain about 9.5 and being forced in on Saturday then when they aren’t asked to preload or are declined to work Saturday they search for information on lower seniority guys ( opted off 9.5 list) working before them

Sporhwhore

Some guys love the Ot some don’t but too many are to back and forth about it… everybody wants what you got until they gotta do what you gotta do to earn it!

Drink Craft Beer

My question is the Preload here is scheduled T-S while a handful work M-Friday

Last Monday was considered a holiday, didn't work. Yet we worked T-Friday with today being a holiday and scheduled to work this coming T-S.

Shouldn't I be getting Tuesday off for the holiday cause that's my first regular scheduled day? Just like memorial and labor day I get Tuesdays off cause I'm not scheduled for Monday.

Didn't really think about the scenario till yesterday afternoon. Haven't had a chance to ask anyone at work about it.

Sporhwhore

We had a few 22.4 drivers show up Tuesday only to be sent home but then Labor Day or Memorial Day can’t completely remember we had 22.4 not work Tuesday after the holiday only to be called and asked where they are at 🤷‍♂️

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My question is the Preload here is scheduled T-S while a handful work M-Friday

Last Monday was considered a holiday, didn't work. Yet we worked T-Friday with today being a holiday and scheduled to work this coming T-S.

Shouldn't I be getting Tuesday off for the holiday cause that's my first regular scheduled day? Just like memorial and labor day I get Tuesdays off cause I'm not scheduled for Monday.

Didn't really think about the scenario till yesterday afternoon. Haven't had a chance to ask anyone at work about it.
You shouldn’t be getting Tuesdays off after Monday holidays. Contract only states Mondays are observed when holidays fall on Sundays.