Who thinks express isn't being fair to hourlies????

Slave101

Please post if you feel that you are being treated unfairly, hopefully some knucklehead in management will wake up and stop the buddysh***

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I don't think I'm being treated with dignity and respect from the corporate level. Not anything lower than corporate.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't think I'm being treated with dignity and respect from the corporate level. Not anything lower than corporate.

Maybe at your station, but corporate is like the Vatican. It sends out demands and ignorant dictates and then everybody else below needs to follow...or else.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Corporate is the definitely the root of the problem.

Senior and OPS managers aren't really doing any real station managing. They're way too busy being puppets for the upper management to do much else.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Corporate is the definitely the root of the problem.

Senior and OPS managers aren't really doing any real station managing. They're way too busy being puppets for the upper management to do much else.

Black smoke from the Memphis chimney means that they're giving themselves raises and better stock options. Gray smoke means new corporate jets. And white smoke means they are blowing it up our asses.

No smoke? They're stuck in neutral.

FedExRookie

Maybe at your station, but corporate is like the Vatican. It sends out demands and ignorant dictates and then everybody else below needs to follow...or else.

but corporate is like any corporate office. It sends out demands and ignorant dictates and then everybody else below needs to follow...or else.

FTFY

Glorifiedpackmule

No stand alone P1s, no starting P2's before 10:30, keep all windows and doors locked while at customers location, no cell phones in cab (unless manger calls), use shuttle code for reattempts? (I'm still baffled by that one) must take full hour break, must take 1.5 hour break, must take 30 minute break, must take more than 20 minute break, must not write on paper time card, must keep drop boxes stocked (even though FedEx pays someone to drive around to "audit" boxes and restock if needed), must reattempt everything (even its clear that the customer will be gone for the day) must pup packages in front of customers, don't run (but do 25 sph), don't speed (unless you're gonna have P1 lates. Are those some the ignorant dictates you speak of??

overflowed

No stand alone P1s, no starting P2's before 10:30, keep all windows and doors locked while at customers location, no cell phones in cab (unless manger calls), use shuttle code for reattempts? (I'm still baffled by that one) must take full hour break, must take 1.5 hour break, must take 30 minute break, must take more than 20 minute break, must not write on paper time card, must keep drop boxes stocked (even though FedEx pays someone to drive around to "audit" boxes and restock if needed), must reattempt everything (even its clear that the customer will be gone for the day) must pup packages in front of customers, don't run (but do 25 sph), don't speed (unless you're gonna have P1 lates. Are those some the ignorant dictates you speak of??
The break rant is hilarious. You're missing some Day Laborer please sign this piece of paper indicating you understand.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Someone needs to re-post "Where's My Timecard". Classic FedExese. The only people who understand the madness are those who live in the asylum.

"Where is my timecard?", "May I please have my timecard," "I will give you $10 for a timecard".

Edit: Found it....God, how I love this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOEXDDeYIC0&feature=player_embedded

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

I don't have any problems or, anything against my Ops mgr. or, my Sr. mgr. They are both good people. Our DM is completely useless but, what are you gonna do? He's just doing/saying what he's told.

overflowed

Management falsification.

They're padding their SPH numbers by eliminating the time between your last stop and the reattempt.

What a bunch of shysters.

This is correct. Also, if they are asking you to do this, don't. Make them fix your timecard.