Who wants some?

Future

Victory Ride
I thought this thread was going in a different direction...disappointing.
Havent been on this website long,but almost every time i read your comments i have a good laugh...you are one funny sob....keep up the good work, you add the lighter side to a tough place to work at!!!!

Future

Victory Ride
I don't anymore. I hope you all still like me anyway. I'm not here to fight with ya all anymore. If you don't like me I still like you all. God bless
I am missing your point here Teamster Brother.....I like your posts....the one recently about acting like our grandfathers would really struck a cord with me!

upschuck

You are a good man 4, it takes a big man to know and admit that he is not the way he should be, and wants to change. We all fail, we all stumble, as long as we are moving in the right direction we'll be ok. Keep up the good fight, my brother.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Agreed....I initially had the same thought...lol
Havent been on this website long,but almost every time i read your comments i have a good laugh...you are one funny sob....keep up the good work, you add the lighter side to a tough place to work at!!!!
you know what? You have a place here too. You are a good character and I'm glad we became cool. I enjoy your perspective.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I am missing your point here Teamster Brother.....I like your posts....the one recently about acting like our grandfathers would really struck a cord with me!
Some troll who looked like he joined this site last night was coming at me hard. I didn't talk the bait and I felt good about it. That's why I started the thread. A couple of real good posters couldn't believe it and wondered what happened to 407. Where was the real one. So I started this thread.