• I am only willing to strike for a good cause

Votes: 77 70.0%
  • I will not strike at all

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I do not work for UPS so I cannot vote

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gotten lots of crazy answer for my coworkers so I just want to take this informal poll

I'm just asking for current act of UPS members to vote only
I also did not ask to have members names displayed

Over70irregs

Sure let’s do it again. I don’t think I can stand in one place for long. Will bring outdoor chair and cooler. Crap…. I don’t have my F150 anymore. Tell the tinted van scabs I will rat !!!!

Over70irregs

Get your bills caught up. If you have credit debt make sure your minimums are met. Tell your family ahead of time what may go down. This is bare minimum for those that qualify.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
For years....

The company comes into negations, with a "slicked up" video presentation.

Considering the added shipping surcharges over the last 5 years and the dividends payed out to most of their partners anything on a chart or video are basically a shell game. Granted they are finally trying to get rid of their excessive fat in their management ranks, but the ones they really can not get at are embedded in like a tick.

Their management pension plans maybe frozen but they have been putting a ton of monetary contributions into their plans over the last 60 years. The old timers are set for life, not so with their Union Counterparts. Hypocrites are running the show, crying poor after running us into the ground in order to provide for their future and their children's future.

Boy..can we all tell a story..I do not know who they are fooling or they simple think that we are just plain stupid. Pretty sure O'Brien will not be that gullible...

That well know picture of the poor package car driver caught on video who almost passed out due to heat exhaustion will be the first image plastered on our signs and media outlets if a strike occurs...All their fine "slicked up" video presentations will not play convince anyone except themselves, especially the general public who are suffering from a wrecked economy. The company's much quoted remarks about the (average) package car driver making 90,000 dollars is misinformation excluding the current progression rates and our part timers who are a majority of our ranks... A household that clears that annual income is now considered lower middle class...

Last edited:
Sleeper driver passing through asked me last night if I think we're going out, told him as it stands today, I do think so. Dude lost his :censored2:. "ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS ARE DONE, MAN!!!!" and blah blah...

You asked me, bro. There's a ton to get done, get it out to educate members, and vote.

He said Carol came and spoke at his building and she seems like she understands our side...

I got in my tractor and left.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Sleeper driver passing through asked me last night if I think we're going out, told him as it stands today, I do think so. Dude lost his :censored2:. "ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS ARE DONE, MAN!!!!" and blah blah...

You asked me, bro. There's a ton to get done, get it out to educate members, and vote.

He said Carol came and spoke at his building and she seems like she understands our side...

:hesaidsmiley::fantasysmiley:...Going to get a sense of reality soon enough...:strikesmileys::strikesmileys::strikesmileys:

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Seriously he was probably an off the street hire that never worked inside or as a package car driver….we have some of those folks here and hearing them bitch about ups is comical…

Thebrownblob

You have to be kidding? Lol that guy is a complete tool.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Seriously he was probably an off the street hire that never worked inside or as a package car driver….we have some of those folks here and hearing them bitch about ups is comical…
Exactly, they know very little about the culture at UPS. They actually believe what management tells them is truth. Lol