Who was paid double time

DRporch

Evening who was paid double time?

3 people in my center are TDP 2/3 received double time of course I was the one who didn’t get it. I had our payroll lady submit a inquiry about it. Payroll sent back “this doesn’t apply to our district” which I assume they are referring to us being put at 70hours.

So most likely I will not show up tomorrow if I’m not getting double time. Let’s see them cover a TDP route with no coverage

was anyone else paid doubling time for over 60hrs or were they denied because the company didn’t implement the 70hr rule.

542thruNthru

3 people in my center are TDP 2/3 received double time of course I was the one who didn’t get it. I had our payroll lady submit a inquiry about it. Payroll sent back “this doesn’t apply to our district” which I assume they are referring to us being put at 70hours.

So most likely I will not show up tomorrow if I’m not getting double time. Let’s see them cover a TDP route with no coverage

was anyone else paid doubling time for over 60hrs or were they denied because the company didn’t implement the 70hr rule.

I'm confused. You said 2/3 received double time. How is payroll saying it doesn't apply to your district if people in your district are receiving it?

Also isn't TDP considered feeder?

DRporch

I'm confused. You said 2/3 received double time. How is payroll saying it doesn't apply to your district if people in your district are receiving it?

Also isn't TDP considered feeder?

good question that I am still yet to get answered. Our union reps said we are entitled to it because we aren’t feeders. We have normal drivers going over 60 some paid some not

was curious if the interpretation of the language is where my situation is coming in

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I was.

Attachments

• C1312991-9111-459E-9638-BDCC6905764D.jpeg
    C1312991-9111-459E-9638-BDCC6905764D.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 205

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
In the New England supplement anytime you work over 10 hours you automatically receive a 20 minute time bonus. Time bonus for performance is not allowed in the New England supplement.
It use to be a extra 20 minute break but then it counted towards your DOT hours and somebody decided to change it a time bonus so it wouldn’t count

Last edited:

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
In the New England supplement anytime you work over 10 hours you automatically receive a 20 minute time bonus. Time bonus for performance is not allowed in the New England supplement.
It use to be a extra 20 minute break but then it counted towards your DOT hours and somebody decided to change it a time bonus so it wouldn’t count
Good lord. That must of been a good check

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

I got golden time! Made $3300 last week!