Who will BUSH Pardon?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, its that time of the year where Presidents start recieving requests from people to PARDON somebody.

Who will it be this time? What BUSH criminals will be set free before he leave office??? Hmmm?

My picks are:

1) "scooter" Libby
2) Ken Lay
3) Jeffrey Skilling
4) Top Worldcom execs who pleaded guilty
5) Tom Delay
6) Jack Abramoff
7) 2 Border Agents convicted of shooting an innocent person.

Those are my picks, what are yours?:dead:

av8torntn

1) Hopefully anyone involved in the decision to allow the interrogation of terrorists.
2) Not sure why he would pardon Lay since he is dead.
3) The two border agents you are talking about were not convicted of shooting an innocent person but I doubt he will pardon them but we shall see.
4) I did not even know Delay had been convicted of anything but if he has been he should get a pardon.
5) No doubt Libby should get a full pardon.

over9five

Staff member
Well, its that time of the year where Presidents start recieving requests from people to PARDON somebody.

Who will it be this time? What BUSH criminals will be set free before he leave office??? Hmmm?

The bigger question is: Can Bush POSSIBLY pardon more criminals than Bill Clinton did!!!!

Let's not forget PARDONGATE! Close to 150 pardons and commutations, if I remember right, including members of the Weather Underground (strange all the Democratic connections there!).

Catatonic

Nine Lives
  • Patrick Fitzgerald
  • Bill Ayers
  • Dick Cheney
  • Bill Clinton
  • Mark Rich
  • Susan McDougal
  • Dan Rostenkowski
  • Roger Clinton
  • Tom Delay
  • Harriet Miers
  • Karl Rove
  • Jennifer M. Granholm
  • Ted Stevens
  • O.J. Simpson
  • Alberto Gonzales
  • Two border control agents who shot an unarmed man in the buttocks
  • Scooter Libby
  • Everyone involved in the prosecution of the Iraq war
  • Everyone involved in the interrogation at Guantanamo Bay
  • Everyone involved in the torture of detainees in Iraq and Afghanistan
  • CIA agents who engaged in torture while interrogating terrorism suspects
  • All 141 people that Bill Clinton pardoned on his last day in office...just to make sure.

diesel96

• Patrick Fitzgerald
  • Bill Ayers
  • Dick Cheney
  • Bill Clinton
  • Mark Rich
  • Susan McDougal
  • Dan Rostenkowski
  • Roger Clinton
  • Tom Delay
  • Harriet Miers
  • Karl Rove
  • Jennifer M. Granholm
  • Ted Stevens
  • O.J. Simpson
  • Alberto Gonzales
  • Two border control agents who shot an unarmed man in the buttocks
  • Scooter Libby
  • Everyone involved in the prosecution of the Iraq war
  • Everyone involved in the interrogation at Guantanamo Bay
  • Everyone involved in the torture of detainees in Iraq and Afghanistan
  • CIA agents who engaged in torture while interrogating terrorism suspects
  • All 141 people that Bill Clinton pardoned on his last day in office...just to make sure.

...and a partridge in a pair tree.....it's that time of the year..:wink2:
I think Bush will pardon himself and his not so straight shooting VP so he can kick back and enjoy a little R & R back at the secluded Crawford Tx Ranch.
BTW....R&R in the form of Rove and Rumsfeld.....
You heard it here first, whomever he Pardon's will jump on Fox News payroll the next day.....

over9five

Staff member
How 'bout Casey Anthony? She had nothing to do with her missing daughter and that corpse smell in her trunk.

Lying, disgusting, murdering bi

over9five

Staff member
  • CIA agents who engaged in torture while interrogating Casey Anthony

I would advocate torture in that case to find out what happened to Caylee.

Channahon

Hopefully, all the prisoners at SUPERMAX prisons, you know the guys, ruthless, useless and meanest human beings on earth.

Arm yourselves and keep women and children indoors.

av8torntn

Question of the day.....With all the fuss the right put up about Bill Ayers, Is Scooter Liddy any less Terrorist than Ayers?......I waiting to pounce on this one.....:hammer:

What do you mean waiting to pounce? Do you see yourself as a kitten about to pounce on a piece of yarn or something?

Scooter Liddy at most lied to an investigator about something that was not even a crime. Ayers was at the very least was an active member of a group that waged a terrorist/unconventional war on the government of the US. So yes Liddy is less of a terrorist than Ayers. Pounce away kitten.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
[quote=av8torntn;429990]1) Hopefully anyone involved in the decision to allow the interrogation of terrorists.
3) The two border agents you are talking about were not convicted of shooting an innocent person but I doubt he will pardon them but we shall see.
4) I did not even know Delay had been convicted of anything but if he has been he should get a pardon.
5) No doubt Libby should get a full pardon.[/quote]

Funny how the facts get in your way from time to time AV8 and BRETT.

header_wnd.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]INVASION USA[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]Border Patrol agents[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+2][FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]sentenced to prison[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]11-12 years for shooting drug-smuggling[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+1][FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]suspect in buttocks as he fled across frontier[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Posted: October 20, 2006[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]5:00 pm Eastern[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com [/SIZE]

compean2.jpg

Agent Jose Alonso Compean. Courtesy of KFOX-TVTwo U.S. Border Patrol agents were sentenced to prison terms of 11 years and 12 years for shooting a drug-smuggling suspect in the buttocks as he fled across the U.S.-Mexico border.
U.S. District Court Judge Kathleen Cardone in El Paso, Texas, sentenced Jose Alonso Compean to 12 years in prison and Ignacio Ramos to 11 years and one day despite a plea by their attorney for a new trial after three jurors said they were coerced into voting guilty in the case, the Washington Times reported. As WorldNetDaily reported, a federal jury convicted Compean, 28, and Ramos, 37, in March after a two-week trial on charges of causing serious bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence and a civil rights violation.

av8torntn

[quote=av8torntn;429990]1) Hopefully anyone involved in the decision to allow the interrogation of terrorists.
5) No doubt Libby should get a full pardon.

header_wnd.gif

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]Border Patrol agents[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+2][FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]sentenced to prison[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]11-12 years for shooting drug-smuggling[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+1][FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]suspect in buttocks as he fled across frontier[/FONT][/SIZE]

compean2.jpg

Agent Jose Alonso Compean. Courtesy of KFOX-TVTwo U.S. Border Patrol agents were sentenced to prison terms of 11 years and 12 years for shooting a drug-smuggling suspect in the buttocks as he fled across the U.S.-Mexico border.
U.S. District Court Judge Kathleen Cardone in El Paso, Texas, sentenced Jose Alonso Compean to 12 years in prison and Ignacio Ramos to 11 years and one day despite a plea by their attorney for a new trial after three jurors said they were coerced into voting guilty in the case, the Washington Times reported. As WorldNetDaily reported, a federal jury convicted Compean, 28, and Ramos, 37, in March after a two-week trial on charges of causing serious bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence and a civil rights violation.[/quote]

Why did you post an article that says they shot a drug smuggler? Of course you probably also know he was an illegal alien. Those are at least two crimes the young man that got shot was guilty of. Thanks for the help but like I posted earlier the man that was shot was not an innocent person. I do not care what they say about you I get lots of entertainment value from some of your goofy posts.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why did you post an article that says they shot a drug smuggler? Of course you probably also know he was an illegal alien. Those are at least two crimes the young man that got shot was guilty of. Thanks for the help but like I posted earlier the man that was shot was not an innocent person. I do not care what they say about you I get lots of entertainment value from some of your goofy posts.

There you go!
I find humor all over the place (especially at work).
Some of the best humor is when the other person(s) is dead serious.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

header_wnd.gif

compean2.jpg

U.S. District Court Judge Kathleen Cardone in El Paso, Texas, sentenced Jose Alonso Compean to 12 years in prison and Ignacio Ramos to 11 years and one day despite a plea by their attorney for a new trial after three jurors said they were coerced into voting guilty in the case, the Washington Times reported. As WorldNetDaily reported, a federal jury convicted Compean, 28, and Ramos, 37, in March after a two-week trial on charges of causing serious bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence and a civil rights violation.

Why did you post an article that says they shot a drug smuggler? Of course you probably also know he was an illegal alien. Those are at least two crimes the young man that got shot was guilty of. Thanks for the help but like I posted earlier the man that was shot was not an innocent person. I do not care what they say about you I get lots of entertainment value from some of your goofy posts. [/quote]

AV8,

since when is being illegal, grounds for getting shot at?? There are millions of them in this country who crossed during the BUSH administration.

Shall we go get some GUNS and have a shoot fest because they are illegal??

Maybe YOU believe the constitution does'nt apply to non citizens., How about local laws or federal laws??

You said:
Those are at least two crimes the young man that got shot was guilty of

Can you post the conviction record for these crimes?? I would like to see the conviction of drug smuggling on that day, and the conviction of being an illegal alien and then deported for the crime?

We know you cant. Score, TOS 2 AV8 0

I am assuming the jury C O N V I C T E D these men wrongly because thier lawyers couldnt explain what you know to them?? Obviously, you are better to represent these men than the 4 attorneys each they had.

Maybe you should become a lawyer for the outlaws of the land and set them all free!!

Now, in all seriousness, the jury convicted these men of CIVIL RIGHTS laws, and that means this illegal alien, drug smuggler, loser, criminal etc etc is INNOCENT under the law.

Sorry, but this is the way it is in a civilized country.

Sorry that under the 4th Reich (BUSH) they were convicted, but they will have to depend on BUSH to set them free, the LAW will not do it for them.

When this illegal alien was shot, the agents DIDNT KNOW the following before they shot him...(thus, the crux of the case)

1) he was illegal
2) he was a drug smuggler
3) he previously smuggled drugs

They shot him LONG before they found a van nearby loaded with marijuana. You know the stuff, the green plants smoked by white teens in every middle american town.

Prior to this discovery, they shot him while running away, then, instead of giving chase, they stopped to CONCEAL and TAMPER with evidence, then began an investigation when other agents arrived. These agents testified against them.

Now this little detail may escape your ability to produce facts, but it doesnt escape me.

Nice try though, Maybe RUSH Limbaughs explanation made sense to you, but its not factual.

FINAL SCORE TOS 3 AV8 0

Sorry, laughs still on you.:dead:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Bush should should pardon these two guys! And the border patrol should shoot all illegals crossing and the drug smuglers should get shot several times!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A few details about this story...........
The person shot had been stop with a van loaded with " grass ", he did charge at the agents, he was shot in the buttocks on his way back into Mexico.
The agents did not report firing their weapons, heck who would since the suspect was safely across the border, he wasn't about to make a fuss.
Its was a state lawyer who went to Mexico to dig up the tale about this poor fellow's treatment by these border agents.
Now this drug runner is given a free pass to testify and that he did. And after the trial again he was caught doing the same thing that got him shot in the first place ( anyone see a pattern here ).