Who will negotiate the next UPS contract?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And why? We have to the best supplement of all thanks to O
Not according to @104Feeder , he claims your Maintenance Of Standards language has been negotiated away?
The reason for the "carve out" is because of Article 23 "Maintenance of Standards" language in our Western regional supplement that basically says that all conditions will be maintained at no less than the highest standards of the agreement before. This is language that the East, with the exception of Local 177, seems to have bargained away. You should direct your questions and anger to those in power who bargained your Maintenance of Standards language away long ago.

Evil

Any news or opinions on who will negotiate the next contract and when will they start the negotiating.

We know Ken H will be expelled at his IRO hearing at the end of May. Rome A will be expelled at his March hearing.

It's between Sean O and John M that will be taking over as UPS Package Director. Steve V turned the spot down and Sean O isn't to excited about it either.

Anyone who believes Ken H will negotiate the next contract and will be a Teamster when negotiations begin this summer really doesn't have a clue. It amazes me how misinformed business agents keep their stewards.

Evil

Ken will be on the negotiating committee and will play an active role in the next UPS contract negotiations. I promise you this.

If you knew anything you would know Ken H resigned his positions from Local 175, Joint Council 94 and UPS Package Director.

He remains General Secretary Treasurer for the time being, but it will only be time before those 32,000 documents that were turned over to the IIO put an end to his Teamsters career. His brother Rome A will be gone first.

LeadBelly

Banned
If you knew anything you would know Ken H resigned his positions from Local 175, Joint Council 94 and UPS Package Director.

He remains General Secretary Treasurer for the time being, but it will only be time before those 32,000 documents that were turned over to the IIO put an end to his Teamsters career. His brother Rome A will be gone first.
I can guarantee you he is still with his local 175 and JC 94. I just saw him 10 days ago. He's doing fine. I feel sorry for you wanting to tear down our union but we can help that you ar like that. Oh yea look for Ken to be very involved in the next UPS contract. Have a nice week.

Evil

I can guarantee you he is still with his local 175 and JC 94. I just saw him 10 days ago. He's doing fine. I feel sorry for you wanting to tear down our union but we can help that you ar like that. Oh yea look for Ken to be very involved in the next UPS contract. Have a nice week.

He resigned his positions to collect his accrued pay to cover his legal defense that will not be covered by the IBT. Next month is National Panel in San Antonio and some big changes will be announced, including the new name of the Package Director. Steve V turned it down, Sean O didn't seem to happy to take it either and John Ms name was

Ken H is finished!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Saying it from your five screen names doesn't make it true. This is your only TDU talking points? Like you have any inside information? I'm sorry but Ken will be in the clear. If your jackass crew would stop submitting bogus filibuster protests, we could have a certified election. But worry not, I can wait 8 more days.