Who's watching the MLB playoffs?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I liked the reds/Johnny bench (and Kansas) when I was younger.

Just getting back into watching. I'm on dish, and with the package I have, I am kinda stuck watching the sox and cubs.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I liked the reds/Johnny bench (and Kansas) when I was younger.

Just getting back into watching. I'm on dish, and with the package I have, I am kinda stuck watching the sox and cubs.

Do you have the MLB channel at 152 on DISH?

That's where the games are today.

They are on TBS 139 normally.

Orioles/Nats sounds good but I don't see the Nats making it past St.Lu. In the American I think the winner of Tigers/A's will make it past the alcs.

CharleyHustle

My two favorite teams are playing for the AL championship. Odd, both won series over over-achieving well playing teams, while they are both mostly under-achieving. The Tigers may be the best starting pitching team left, but it is all right handed. Look for the big left handed bats from the Yankees, Cano, Granderson, Ibanez, Swisher, Texeria and Ichiro to be key. Edge New York.

I haven't watched to much NL, but with the way they dispatched the Nats, I'd have to go with the still champion Cards.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My two favorite teams are playing for the AL championship. Odd, both won series over over-achieving well playing teams, while they are both mostly under-achieving. The Tigers may be the best starting pitching team left, but it is all right handed. Look for the big left handed bats from the Yankees, Cano, Granderson, Ibanez, Swisher, Texeria and Ichiro to be key. Edge New York.

This will be the better of the two series. I did notice that you left A-Rod out of your list. I would have done the same. Edge New York.

I haven't watched to much NL, but with the way they dispatched the Nats, I'd have to go with the still champion Cards.

Dispatched the Nats? They needed a 4 run rally in the top of the 9th to advance. They are still the better team and will go on to face the Yankees in the World Series.

I agree on the yanks having the edge offensively due to their lt handed bats, but their weakness is their bullpen so starting rotation will have to keep performing. Cabrera will have a good series.

Frisco looks strong as their bats are waking up n have very little flaws on either side. St.Lu is hot. St.Lu in six.

CharleyHustle

This will be the better of the two series. I did notice that you left A-Rod out of your list. I would have done the same. Edge New York.

Dispatched the Nats? They needed a 4 run rally in the top of the 9th to advance. They are still the better team and will go on to face the Yankees in the World Series.

A-Rod is right handed.

The Cards won 2 blow out games and lost 2 close games, and then the come-from-behind beauty in game 5. And... well...they're still the champs.

The Tigers, I think, will be better next year. Valverde, Young and Peralta will be gone and Victor Martinez (330 BA in 2011) will bat fifth behind Prince.

texan

thumbnail_2_ff78a94e_v2.jpg