Whose god is better, yours or mine?

P

pickup

Re: A liberal finally admits: abortion is murder!

After this debate winds down, maybe we can have a less controversial thread like "Whose god is better, yours or mine?"

P

pickup

After this debate winds down, maybe we can have a less controversial thread like "Whose god is better, yours or mine?"

Please note I said maybe. Also, note this was a post in another thread. It was stated in jest. This was moved by a moderator ( I think I know who(ax) did it) and made into a new thread.

Are we trying to go for the trifecta here, we touched race, that abortion debate didn't seem to go very well., and now we are going for what I consider the "Mother of all debates" religion and god.

Well, I refuse to participate lest I cause trouble. If this becomes an active thread, I see it leading straight to heck. If it does, you know who(ax) to blame.

P

pickup

What wish can I grant today?

I see as I was typing, the genie appeared and confirmed my suspicions. I see it was the relatively newly minted moderator, HOAX( named because he is known to put the ax to his ho's or because he likes to ask ho's out on a date.)

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I see as I was typing, the genie appeared and confirmed my suspicions. I see it was the relatively newly minted moderator, HOAX( named because he is known to put the ax to his ho's or because he likes to ask ho's out on a date.)

Oh, I see you saw the post where I was asking what my wife's username could be on BC. I'll run this by her. :wink2:

I prefer being addressed as Modsta, please or I'll come down on you like a Boxer on a General.

P

pickup

If anyone wants to come to this thread, kick off thy sandals, for the ground you walk upon is holy.

P

pickup

Oh, I see you saw the post where I was asking what my wife's username could be on BC. I'll run this by her. :wink2:

I prefer being addressed as Modsta, please or I'll come down on you like a Boxer on a General.

Modsta, more like Mobsta. :knockedout:

P

pickup

Stop me if you heard this one, What is the difference between Obama and God?

Answer : next post

P

pickup

I got another one. What does Jesus and Hoax have in common?

Answer: after next post

Last edited by a moderator: