Why all the hate on upstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cementups

Box Monkey
The only ones that bother me are the people with minimal post or time here that bash him and merely go off what other people say about him instead of making their own opinion. I tend to agree with a lot of his opinions and thoughts, his delivery just tends to miss the crowd a bit.

Buck Fifty

The only ones that bother me are the people with minimal post or time here that bash him and merely go off what other people say about him instead of making their own opinion. I tend to agree with a lot of his opinions and thoughts, his delivery just tends to miss the crowd a bit.

Hey monkey, just because minimal post, doesnt mean your new to the web site. Been reading his crap for awhile. I have a few at my center that are special like him. He would turn his back on a brother in a second. IC Him for who he is.

satellitedriver

Jealousy?
Knowledge envy?
I have not read all his posts, but when he posts about delivery methods, and the general workings of a small center, his posts seem to be dead on.
If he is being judgmental, to specific person, he does come across as abrasive.
Folks, this is just a social communication forum.
When communication turns into a conflict of personalities,-(read as cult of personalities)- all further conversation is fruitless.
I have posted many things that I regret and have been, rightfully, called down for them, but I learned from the experience.
There is not a man-jack on this website that is perfect and all knowing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Not a good attribute for a UPS driver don't you think?

Actually Don Rickles is still one of my favorite comediennes.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^The way he speaks/acts here may not be the way he is to his customers. Without knowing for fact then you are merely assuming. Never assume.

Buck Fifty

Because you would never assume anything right !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.