Why Am I Not Surprised

wkmac

Using his law enforcement experience and data drawn from the FBI's behavioral analysis unit, Jim Kouri has collected a series of personality traits common to a couple of professions.
Kouri, who's a vice president of the National Assn. of Chiefs of Police, has assembled traits such as superficial charm, an exaggerated sense of self-worth, glibness, lying, lack of remorse and manipulation of others. These traits, Kouri points out in his analysis, are common to psychopathic serial killers.
But -- and here's the part that may spark some controversy and defensive discussion -- these traits are also common to American politicians.

Oh-oh! Politicians share personality traits with serial killers: Study

wkmac

[SIZE=-1]"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena... [They] share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Jim Kouri[/SIZE]

On second thought, I see a successful career in politics ahead for Casey Anthony!

The other part of Kouri's findings that's not said is what does this all say about the American voter upon whose actions these psychopaths are choosen for the job?

On second thought, I see a successful career in politics ahead for Casey Anthony!

The other part of Kouri's findings that's not said is what does this all say about the American voter upon whose actions these psychopaths are choosen for the job?
I'm certain that you are bursting at the seams to tell us. :devil3: