Why are clerks the most miserable/angriest/laziest people in the hub?

Imabear

In all the years I've been at UPS they have to be the laziest SOB I've ever come across.

Every time you bring them a damage they get mad, like taping packages for $60 an hour is the worst thing in the world.

They have an attitude 24/7 and talk down to PTers.

We normally get a new one every year or so, and every single time they're the exact same way? Are all these clerks just lazy drivers or something? The last 5 clerks are the laziest scum I've ever come across.

Tape your package. Shut the :censored2: up. You're job is not hard.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
In all the years I've been at UPS they have to be the laziest SOB I've ever come across.

Every time you bring them a damage they get mad, like taping packages for $60 an hour is the worst thing in the world.

We normally get a new one every year or so, and every single time they're the exact same way? Are all these clerks just lazy drivers or something? The last 5 clerks are the laziest scum I've ever come across.

think we work at the same building! They all have an attitude and act like their job is the most important and hardest, like they’re splitting the Atom.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

The slacker and the lazy gravitate towards these jobs. Only natural that they do as least as possible and beotch about everything.

542thruNthru

All our clerks are chill. Only thing they get mad at is when driver's don't bring them their group 2 packages and they have to go find them.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Lazy scumbags in my building. Every time I scan a package NSP, NSN or Moved it’s back on my car the next day with the same label slapped over the old one and my service cross crossed out. I lost it last month when four iregs in pelican cases (145lbs each) that I sheeted moved were back on my car the next day and I took them back to the building and stacked them directly in front of the clerks computer station and told him they’re not there anymore do your :censored2:ing job and send them back. Now I write my service crosses as big as the box is in sharpie. Don’t even get me started on the slobs that clean up spills by dumping 50lbs of :censored2:ty stinky cat litter on the floor of the truck and don’t sweep it up.

Est.1998

We only had two clerks on my side, one recently passed, but they both are/were nice and was very competent at their jobs.
What I don't like are the people who put pal labels on the barcodes of the labels.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We only had two clerks on my side, one recently passed, but they both are/were nice and was very competent at their jobs.
What I don't like are the people who put pal labels on the barcodes of the labels.
Clerks were always decent in my bldg. One would take lookups no questions asked…..

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

East Coast?

The Milkman

Are those clerks former Full Time drivers or P/Ter's hired off the street?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lazy scumbags in my building. Every time I scan a package NSP, NSN or Moved it’s back on my car the next day with the same label slapped over the old one and my service cross crossed out. I lost it last month when four iregs in pelican cases (145lbs each) that I sheeted moved were back on my car the next day and I took them back to the building and stacked them directly in front of the clerks computer station and told him they’re not there anymore do your :censored2:ing job and send them back. Now I write my service crosses as big as the box is in sharpie. Don’t even get me started on the slobs that clean up spills by dumping 50lbs of :censored2:ty stinky cat litter on the floor of the truck and don’t sweep it up.
That happened many times with addresses that were similar but were for different towns being loaded again on my truck. I finally used to circle the address and write in big letters “READ” ! That usually caught preload’s attention.