why are security so useless at UPS? lol

hehe xd

they suck at searching bags. i could easily sneak in my phone. and god forbid another workplace violence incident happens again. they really need to get their crap together.

and i'm posting this because today someone's car was broken into at the lot, and he was literally parked in his reserved parking which is close to the shack. i told them and they acknowledged it happened but did nothing about it.

they are as useless as supervisors who check labels

km3

they suck at searching bags. i could easily sneak in my phone. and god forbid another workplace violence incident happens again. they really need to get their crap together.

and i'm posting this because today someone's car was broken into at the lot, and he was literally parked in his reserved parking which is close to the shack. i told them and they acknowledged it happened but did nothing about it.

They really don't care about these kinds of things. Their purpose to make sure employees aren't stealing stuff. They don't care about violence, your phone, or your car.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

They care as much about safety as I care about delivering UPS's air on time.

Future

Victory Ride

Happens on a regular basis ...in our lot ...about 5x a year ..... one year some SOB ...was stealing the tail gates off of PU trucks ....SMH ....unreal

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Don't worry people.

After this SF lawsuit, you'll all be complaining why you have to take your boots off to go through the metal detector.

giphy.gif

There's an easy fix for that.

Motion sensor turrets? There's tons of junkies out here. I walk by them every day going into work. There's a creek and lake near some train tracks a couple miles before my hub. Homeless people will get food from the pantry a couple miles away and trade it for meth and heroin.

There's all sorts of weird stuff like couches missing cushions and an old CRT television on a TV dinner stand plugged into nothing and chairs around it like it's actively watched.

I came up on a group taking a shortcut and three people were smoking meth while one shot up. They did the whole good morning sir sorry sir how are you sir hoping I wouldn't call the cops. I told them UPS seasonal starts Aug 1st and all sorts of people will be walking through at all hours. Haven't seen them since.

MC0493

I'm in a single center, no security here lol. Pretty sure anyone can just walk right in, we all talked about that after SF too.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
fire the security guards, spend the saved money on cameras (real and fake) and more snitch reward money

guaranteed 75% reduction in theft right there, with a bonus increase in morale from not having to deal with foreigners telling you to empty your pockets twice a day

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

You are in Florida, no? Isn't crime there a pastime?